Hong Joon-pyo "Got Moy Yat Against His Wife, Who Was a World Bank One" (wakanam)

Rep. Hong Joon-pyo has told a love story with his wife Lee Soon-sam.On the 28th, TV Chosun Wyfe Card Wounded Man (wakanam), Hong Joon-pyo appeared to reveal his daily life with his wife Lee Soon-sam.On that day, Hong Joon-pyos wife Lee Soon-sam was revealed; Lee Ha-jung asked, My wife is so beautiful, how did you meet her?I met in October 76; I was working at the World Bank Anam-dong branch and I really wanted to like her, Hong Joon-pyo said.He added, Before going to the school library at Moy Yat lunchtime, I found 500 won at World Bank and saved 500 won the next day and watched Moy Yat in that way.Hong Joon-pyo said, Every time I went, I saw me in the warehouse and laughed.Later, I found out that World Bankers laughed when they came.

Rep. Hong Joon-pyo has told a love story with his wife Lee Soon-sam.

On the 28th, TV Chosun Wyfe Card Wounded Man (wakanam), Hong Joon-pyo appeared to reveal his daily life with his wife Lee Soon-sam.

On that day, Hong Joon-pyo's wife Lee Soon-sam was revealed; Lee Ha-jung asked, "My wife is so beautiful, how did you meet her?" "I met in October 76; I was working at the World Bank Anam-dong branch and I really wanted to like her," Hong Joon-pyo said.

He added, "Before going to the school library at Moy Yat lunchtime, I found 500 won at World Bank and saved 500 won the next day and watched Moy Yat in that way."

Hong Joon-pyo said, "Every time I went, I saw me in the warehouse and laughed. Later, I found out that World Bankers laughed when they came. "