"High Class" Night and more photos, Cho Yeo-jeong told "I took it, not you."

On the afternoon of the 21st, TVN Mon-Tue drama High Class Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) learned the identity of Hwang Nayun (Night and more photos).Song I, who investigated Hwang Nayun and his daughter Hwang Jae-in (Park So-i), found out that Hwang Nayun owns the J&Y gallery in Jeju Island.Song I, who felt strange, then entered the four birthday seats of Hwang Jae-in in the cellphone password of the dead Husband anziyong (Kim Nam-hee).Surprisingly, Anziyongs cellphone password matched Hwang Jae-ins birthday.Song I immediately put the picture on the floor and said, Who is your family?After that, Song I headed somewhere with Hwang Jae-in, daughter of Hwang Nayun, who returned home from school.Meanwhile, Hwang Nayun, who thought his daughter Hwang Jae-in had disappeared, checked school CCTV and confirmed that Song I took her daughter.Hwang Nayun, who called Song I, begged Song I, saying, I will tell you everything, please do not do this.They met at the gallery in Nayun, where they told Nayun, who was looking for his daughter, So what about it? I took away a man and took your baby for a while.I tried to believe you, but you were all you? I bought Chan on reception day. That text, bouquets. Youre a person. I noticed him quickly, and he (anziyong) actually you killed him, hes never the kind of person to die like that, what the hell happened that day, Hwang said.Why do you think youre first? You never thought you were later? The painting in the study.I gave it to him long before I met you, he said, claiming that he had met anziyong before Song I, and claimed ownership of the gallery.
On the afternoon of the 21st, TVN Mon-Tue drama High Class Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) learned the identity of Hwang Nayun (Night and more photos).Song I, who investigated Hwang Nayun and his daughter Hwang Jae-in (Park So-i), found out that Hwang Nayun owns the J&Y gallery in Jeju Island.Song I, who felt strange, then entered the four birthday seats of Hwang Jae-in in the cellphone password of the dead Husband anziyong (Kim Nam-hee).Surprisingly, Anziyongs cellphone password matched Hwang Jae-ins birthday.Song I immediately put the picture on the floor and said, Who is your family?After that, Song I headed somewhere with Hwang Jae-in, daughter of Hwang Nayun, who returned home from school.Meanwhile, Hwang Nayun, who thought his daughter Hwang Jae-in had disappeared, checked school CCTV and confirmed that Song I took her daughter.Hwang Nayun, who called Song I, begged Song I, saying, I will tell you everything, please do not do this.They met at the gallery in Nayun, where they told Nayun, who was looking for his daughter, So what about it? I took away a man and took your baby for a while.I tried to believe you, but you were all you? I bought Chan on reception day. That text, bouquets. Youre a person. I noticed him quickly, and he (anziyong) actually you killed him, hes never the kind of person to die like that, what the hell happened that day, Hwang said.Why do you think youre first? You never thought you were later? The painting in the study.I gave it to him long before I met you, he said, claiming that he had met anziyong before Song I, and claimed ownership of the gallery.

On the afternoon of the 21st, TVN Mon-Tue drama "High Class" Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) learned the identity of Hwang Nayun (Night and more photos).

Song I, who investigated Hwang Nayun and his daughter Hwang Jae-in (Park So-i), found out that Hwang Nayun owns the J&Y gallery in Jeju Island.

Song I, who felt strange, then entered the four birthday seats of Hwang Jae-in in the cellphone password of the dead Husband anziyong (Kim Nam-hee). Surprisingly, anziyong's cellphone password matched Hwang Jae-in's birthday.

Song I immediately put the picture on the floor and said, "Who is your family?" After that, Song I headed somewhere with Hwang Jae-in, daughter of Hwang Nayun, who returned home from school.

Meanwhile, Hwang Nayun, who thought his daughter Hwang Jae-in had disappeared, checked school CCTV and confirmed that Song I took her daughter. Hwang Nayun, who called Song I, begged Song I, saying, "I will tell you everything, please do not do this."

They met at the gallery in Nayun, where they told Nayun, who was looking for his daughter, "So what about it? I took away a man and took your baby for a while. I tried to believe you, but you were all you? I bought Chan on reception day. That text, bouquets. You're a person. "

"I noticed him quickly, and he (anziyong) actually you killed him, he's never the kind of person to die like that, what the hell happened that day," Hwang said.

"Why do you think you're first? You never thought you were later? The painting in the study. I gave it to him long before I met you, "he said, claiming that he had met anziyong before Song I, and claimed ownership of the gallery.