Han Seung-yeon "underweight, underweight, beautiful in a palm-sized costume during KARA"

Actor Han Seung-yeon has told me about the grievances he felt during his group KARA activities.Han Seung-yeon, who starred in the film Show Me the Ghost (director Kim Eun-kyung), recalled the KARA activity through an interview on September 2, saying, It was only poisonous at the time.The movie Show Mid Ghost, which will be released on September 9, is a self-refugee comedy in which 20-year-old best friends Yezi (Han Seung-yeon) and Walnut (Kim Hyun-mok) who learned that ghosts were heard at home are fighting ghosts against Seouls waterfront, which is more scary than ghosts.Han Seung-yeon had the perfect specification, but he took charge of Yezi, a ten-year-old student who was even a deposit in the stock.When I studied and trained, the most pleasant thing was that I was a little human, he said. When I was a singer, I did not have time to stay alone.Recently, when I am independent and alone, I live with my feelings. That comes as a pleasure. It is similar in that I live like a person. Han Seung-yeon, who said, When I was a singer, I was poisoned, said that he did not eat rice at the time of KARA activities, did not sleep, did not sleep, and when he was sick, he was injected.I lived only for the stage without considering any condition or mental part; I wore clothes that fit my body 365 days a year; in Mr., the stage costume was only the palm of my hand.I think the first meal is eating a small chocolate at 10 pm, and I do not think it was good for a womans life. At the time of the Mamma Mia activity announced in 2014, it also took the lowest weight.Han Seung-yeon said: I didnt weigh too much at the time, but many people praised me for being pretty, so I got a sling, and I had very little carbs I ate a week.I was inside ten sheets of rice paper, but I was pretty, but later my skin got bad and my allergies came up. I was not healthy.I ran all day wearing heels, so my ankle bones were bad.

Actor Han Seung-yeon has told me about the grievances he felt during his group KARA activities.

Han Seung-yeon, who starred in the film "Show Me the Ghost" (director Kim Eun-kyung), recalled the KARA activity through an Interview on September 2, saying, "It was only poisonous at the time."

The movie "Show Mid Ghost," which will be released on September 9, is a self-refugee comedy in which 20-year-old best friends Yezi (Han Seung-yeon) and Walnut (Kim Hyun-mok) who learned that ghosts were heard at home are fighting ghosts against Seoul's waterfront, which is more scary than ghosts. Han Seung-yeon had the perfect specification, but he took charge of Yezi, a ten-year-old student who was even a deposit in the stock.

"When I studied and trained, the most pleasant thing was that I was a little human," he said. "When I was a singer, I did not have time to stay alone. Recently, when I am independent and alone, I live with my feelings. That comes as a pleasure. It is similar in that I live like a person. "

Han Seung-yeon, who said, "When I was a singer, I was poisoned," said that he did not eat rice at the time of KARA activities, did not sleep, did not sleep, and when he was sick, he was injected. "I lived only for the stage without considering any condition or mental part; I wore clothes that fit my body 365 days a year; in "Mr.", the stage costume was only the palm of my hand. I think the first meal is eating a small chocolate at 10 pm, and I do not think it was good for a woman's life. "

At the time of the "Mamma Mia" activity announced in 2014, it also took the lowest weight. Han Seung-yeon said: "I didn't weigh too much at the time, but many people praised me for being pretty, so I got a sling, and I had very little carbs I ate a week. I was inside ten sheets of rice paper, but I was pretty, but later my skin got bad and my allergies came up. I was not healthy. I ran all day wearing heels, so my ankle bones were bad. "