"I can't practice because of me" (Golden) on Han Hye-jin Covid tested positive.

Han Hye-jin has revealed his sorryness to the old-fashioned team after the Covid19 tested positive.On SBS Kick a goal broadcast on September 1, the second round of the semi-final of the bull moth vs.Park Sun-young has a wide range of behavior and can be funky on the other side if he puts a man-to-man on it, said Choi Yong-soo, head coach of the team.We will change it with regional defense, he said, considering how to confront the fire moth Ace Park Sun-young.So, Han Hye-jins Covid19 tested positive ahead of the second round of the semi-final of the bull moth and the old man, all of the old man team went into self-isolation and gave home training for two weeks.I was so nervous every day, Lee Hyun-yi said, I shared a video of football in the group room and I said I had done this training.
Han Hye-jin has revealed his sorryness to the old-fashioned team after the Covid19 tested positive.On SBS Kick a goal broadcast on September 1, the second round of the semi-final of the bull moth vs.Park Sun-young has a wide range of behavior and can be funky on the other side if he puts a man-to-man on it, said Choi Yong-soo, head coach of the team.We will change it with regional defense, he said, considering how to confront the fire moth Ace Park Sun-young.So, Han Hye-jins Covid19 tested positive ahead of the second round of the semi-final of the bull moth and the old man, all of the old man team went into self-isolation and gave home training for two weeks.I was so nervous every day, Lee Hyun-yi said, I shared a video of football in the group room and I said I had done this training.

Han Hye-jin has revealed his sorryness to the old-fashioned team after the Covid19 tested positive.

On SBS Kick a goal' broadcast on September 1, the second round of the semi-final of the bull moth vs.

Park Sun-young has a wide range of behavior and can be funky on the other side if he puts a man-to-man on it,” said Choi Yong-soo, head coach of the team. “We will change it with regional defense,” he said, considering how to confront the “fire moth” Ace Park Sun-young.

So, Han Hye-jin's Covid19 tested positive ahead of the second round of the semi-final of the bull moth and the old man, all of the old man team went into self-isolation and gave home training for two weeks. “I was so nervous every day,” Lee Hyun-yi said, “I shared a video of football in the group room and I said I had done this training.”