Han Eun-jung "I've been very tough these days, I've been fighting fitness + stress every day"

Actor Han Eun-jung has reported on the latest.Han Eun-jung wrote on his personal Instagram account on September 5, Autumn? Im getting very tough these days. Its a fight against physical strength and stress every day.I usually wish I could be Superman, but thats what Im doing. How can I be Superman? You know, Boone!!!!Han Eun-jung in the public photo is taking a self-portrait with a gentle smile. Unlike bright and bright visuals, he is saddened by the troubles of physical strength decline.The netizens who watched this share how to increase their physical strength.Meanwhile, Han Eun-jung appears on KBS 1TVs new evening drama National player wife.

Actor Han Eun-jung has reported on the latest.

Han Eun-jung wrote on his personal Instagram account on September 5, "Autumn? I'm getting very tough these days. It's a fight against physical strength and stress every day. I usually wish I could be Superman, but that's what I'm doing. How can I be Superman? You know, Boone!!!!

Han Eun-jung in the public photo is taking a self-portrait with a gentle smile. Unlike bright and bright visuals, he is saddened by the troubles of physical strength decline.

The netizens who watched this share how to increase their physical strength.

Meanwhile, Han Eun-jung appears on KBS 1TV's new evening drama 'National player wife'.