Ha Yeon-soo, a Gifted Pearl necklace and a bunk...Beautiful look as close as Doll

Actor Ha Yeon-soo flaunted her Gifted accessoriesOn September 1, Ha Yeon-soo wrote on his personal Instagram account: The earring necklace given by my dear friend, the pearl necklace that I made on the spot, is the point.I still do not have earrings, he posted a photo.Ha Yeon-soo in the photo is dressed in pearl necklaces and earrings that he received a gift.Ha Yeon-soo, who was born in 1990 and is 32 years old this year, admired her as a beautiful look for a reliable time even if she was a teenager.Recently, he has been active in various fields such as appearing in MBC entertainment Radio Star and singer Kim Bumsoo I will be on your side music video.
Actor Ha Yeon-soo flaunted her Gifted accessoriesOn September 1, Ha Yeon-soo wrote on his personal Instagram account: The earring necklace given by my dear friend, the pearl necklace that I made on the spot, is the point.I still do not have earrings, he posted a photo.Ha Yeon-soo in the photo is dressed in pearl necklaces and earrings that he received a gift.Ha Yeon-soo, who was born in 1990 and is 32 years old this year, admired her as a beautiful look for a reliable time even if she was a teenager.Recently, he has been active in various fields such as appearing in MBC entertainment Radio Star and singer Kim Bumsoo I will be on your side music video.

Actor Ha Yeon-soo flaunted her Gifted accessories

On September 1, Ha Yeon-soo wrote on his personal Instagram account: "The earring necklace given by my dear friend, the pearl necklace that I made on the spot, is the point. I still do not have earrings, "he posted a photo.

Ha Yeon-soo in the photo is dressed in pearl necklaces and earrings that he received a Gift.

Ha Yeon-soo, who was born in 1990 and is 32 years old this year, admired her as a beautiful look for a reliable time even if she was a teenager.

Recently, he has been active in various fields such as appearing in MBC entertainment 'Radio Star' and singer Kim Bumsoo 'I will be on your side' music video.