"Gentleman and young lady" First broadcast D-3 Lee Se-hee, "Ji Hyun Woo, Gentleman to the Bone"

Ji Hyun Woo, Lee Se-hee, Kang Eun-tak, Park Ha-na, An U-yeon, and Yoon Jin-yi of Gentleman and Young Lady are ready to capture the house theater with their best Miniforce teamwork.KBS 2TVs new weekend drama Gentleman and young lady, which is about to be broadcasted on the 25th (Saturday), is a drama about the turbulent story that takes place when Gentleman and young lady meet to fulfill their responsibilities and find happiness.First, Ji Hyun Woo said, Lee Se-hee Actor makes a tremendous effort to digest the character called Park Dan-dan.Shes a good match for anyone and listens to the other persons story, and actually my children, Janie, Sechan, and Sejong, love it.I think I like it more than me, so I am jealous (laughing), he said, revealing the co-work with his opponent Lee Se-hee, and I think that casting is really good when I shoot. Everyone is so good at Acting that it is hard to tolerate laughter when rehearsing, said Chemie with other actors appearing in Gentleman and Young Lady.Kang Eun-tak said, So far, I have been working on many things such as Kim Young-ok and Kimi, who have been the most co-worked in gentleman and young lady.And all actors have a good atmosphere and a good co-work. Park Ha-na said, I can show you the steamy mother and daughter Kimi who fights with Lee Hwi-hyang during the play, and the second king of Josara who wants to be the second king of Cha Hwa-Yeon.And I want you to look forward to the cute chemistry with Josara who loves and chases Lee Se-jong and Sejong who hates such Sarah. In addition, Ahn said, I did not have many days with actors who came out as family members in the drama, but it seems to have been really good like family.My seniors are so veterans, Im trying hard to avoid harming them (laughing).As for the co-work with Yoon Jin-yi, who will show the romance of the drama, I think co-work with Yoon Jin-yi is really good.I am a friend because I am the same age, and I have been feeling well since I was early, so I quickly became close as soon as I hit the co-work several times. Yoon Jin-yi also said, Sometimes I think of Cha Hwa-Yeon, who plays the role of Lee Se-ryuns mother, Wang Dae-ran, as a real mother.I thought I wanted to resemble the other character every time I saw the other character excellently. I mentioned the co-work with Cha Hwa-Yeon Actor, who is a mother in the play, and about the chemistry with the opponent, Ahn Woo-yeon Actor, The first meeting was an outdoor shooting in the heat, but it was hard because of the heat, Im not sure, he said, bragging about his co-work.As such, gentleman and young lady makes the broadcast more awaited by the best miniforce teamwork of limited express actors.On the other hand, Gentleman and young lady is a work that coincides with the works of Kim Sa-kyung, a writer of One Only My who received much love with close to 50% of the audience rating, and Midas hand Shin Chang-seok, who directed Secret Man and Love to the End.

Ji Hyun Woo, Lee Se-hee, Kang Eun-tak, Park Ha-na, An U-yeon, and Yoon Jin-yi of 'Gentleman and young lady' are ready to capture the house theater with their best Miniforce teamwork.

KBS 2TV's new weekend Drama 'Gentleman and young lady', which is about to be broadcasted on the 25th (Saturday), is a Drama about the turbulent story that takes place when 'Gentleman' and 'young lady' meet to fulfill their responsibilities and find happiness.

First, Ji Hyun Woo said, "Lee Se-hee Actor makes a tremendous effort to digest the Character called Park Dan-dan. She’s a good match for anyone and listens to the other person’s story, and actually my children, Janie, Sechan, and Sejong, love it. I think I like it more than me, so I am jealous (laughing), "he said, revealing the co-work with his opponent Lee Se-hee, and" I think that casting is really good when I shoot. " Everyone is so good at Acting that it is hard to tolerate laughter when rehearsing, "said Chemie with other Actors appearing in 'Gentleman and young lady'.

Kang Eun-tak said, "So far, I have been working on many things such as Kim Young-ok and Kimi, who have been the most co-worked in 'gentleman and young lady'. And all Actors have a good atmosphere and a good co-work. "

Park Ha-na said, "I can show you the steamy mother and daughter Kimi who fights with Lee Hwi-hyang during the play, and the second king of Josara who wants to be the second king of Cha Hwa-Yeon. And I want you to look forward to the cute chemistry with Josara who loves and chases Lee Se-jong and Sejong who hates such Sarah. "

In addition, Ahn said, "I did not have many days with Actors who came out as family members in the Drama, but it seems to have been really good like family. “My seniors are so veterans, I’m trying hard to avoid harming them (laughing). As for the co-work with Yoon Jin-yi, who will show the romance of the Drama, "I think co-work with Yoon Jin-yi is really good. I am a friend because I am the same age, and I have been feeling well since I was early, so I quickly became close as soon as I hit the co-work several times. "

Yoon Jin-yi also said, "Sometimes I think of Cha Hwa-Yeon, who plays the role of Lee Se-ryun's mother, Wang Dae-ran, as a real mother. I thought I wanted to resemble the other Character every time I saw the other Character excellently. "I mentioned the co-work with Cha Hwa-Yeon Actor, who is a mother in the play, and about the chemistry with the opponent, Ahn Woo-yeon Actor," The first meeting was an outdoor shooting in the heat, but it was hard because of the heat, “I’m not sure,” he said, bragging about his co-work.

As such, 'gentleman and young lady' makes the broadcast more awaited by the best Miniforce teamwork of limited express Actors.

On the other hand, 'Gentleman and young lady' is a work that coincides with the works of Kim Sa-kyung, a writer of 'One Only My' who received much love with close to 50% of the audience rating, and 'Midas' hand Shin Chang-seok, who directed 'Secret Man' and 'Love to the End'.