Ga-on Kim' Kang Sung-yeon, eating alone in the park in front of the house "I just can't go home."

Actor Kang Sung-yeon has reported on his recent situation.Kang Sung-yeon posted several photos on his SNS account on the 8th.I liked the weather so much that I could not just go home, so I bought a lunch box on my way back and eating in the park in front of my house, he said.Kang Sung-yeon in the public photo enjoys the eating alone in the park in front of the house.We look at the sky for a while, breathe once more, and run again, he said. Taste it, everyone.Especially Kang Sung-yeon enjoyed a relaxing daily life and was taking a rest.Meanwhile Kang Sung-yeon married jazz pianist Ga-on Kim in 2012 and has two sons in his family; he is currently MC in MBN Altoran.

Actor Kang Sung-yeon has reported on his recent situation.

Kang Sung-yeon posted several photos on his SNS account on the 8th. "I liked the weather so much that I could not just go home, so I bought a lunch box on my way back and eating in the park in front of my house," he said.

Kang Sung-yeon in the public photo enjoys the eating alone in the park in front of the house. "We look at the sky for a while, breathe once more, and run again," he said. "Taste it, everyone." Especially Kang Sung-yeon enjoyed a relaxing daily life and was taking a rest.

Meanwhile Kang Sung-yeon married jazz pianist Ga-on Kim in 2012 and has two sons in his family; he is currently MC in MBN 'Altoran'.