Namgoong Min "From 64kg to Bulkup Up to Pants thighs Only" (I Live AlOne)

Namgoong Min reveals why he bulked upMBC I Live Alone broadcast on September 17th, MBC new drama Black Sun in the role of Ace One One One in the role of bulk-up Namgoong Min was revealed.Namgoong Min laughed at the impression that he was stronger through Exercise, saying, I am impressed even if I look at it.Namgoong Min said, As I took on the role of One Ace, I became Exercise to make it look more fierce and aggressive.I wanted to look combative, no matter who saw it, he explained.Namgoong Min, who was 64kg in the past, said, My body was big and my favorite clothes did not fit.I do not even go into pants, Kian84 said, I want to feel this catharsis.
Namgoong Min reveals why he bulked upMBC I Live Alone broadcast on September 17th, MBC new drama Black Sun in the role of Ace One One One in the role of bulk-up Namgoong Min was revealed.Namgoong Min laughed at the impression that he was stronger through Exercise, saying, I am impressed even if I look at it.Namgoong Min said, As I took on the role of One Ace, I became Exercise to make it look more fierce and aggressive.I wanted to look combative, no matter who saw it, he explained.Namgoong Min, who was 64kg in the past, said, My body was big and my favorite clothes did not fit.I do not even go into pants, Kian84 said, I want to feel this catharsis.

Namgoong Min reveals why he bulked up

mbc 'I Live AlOne' broadcast on September 17th, mbc new drama 'Black Sun' in the role of Ace One One One in the role of bulk-up Namgoong Min was revealed.

Namgoong Min laughed at the impression that he was stronger through Exercise, saying, "I am impressed even if I look at it." Namgoong Min said, "As I took on the role of One Ace, I became Exercise to make it look more fierce and aggressive. I wanted to look combative, no matter who saw it," he explained.

Namgoong Min, who was 64kg in the past, said, "My body was big and my favorite clothes did not fit. I do not even go into pants, "Kian84 said," I want to feel this catharsis. "