'F20' Kim Kang-min "After the end of '

Actor Kim Kang-min said, I did not realize the popularity after the end of sweet doctor.Kim Kang-min, who has been active in the TVN drama Spicy Doctor Life 2, which has recently become popular, said, The popularity has not been realized.I think I feel a little bit real now that I come here. In fact, it seems difficult to live another persons life.I did not want to be harmed by this work as the youngest, so I worked hard. F20 is a work about a suspense thriller that happens when another mother who has a son with the same illness in her mothers apartment who wants to hide her sons schizophrenia moves.Jang Young-nam, Kim Jung-young, and Kim Kang-min appeared, and Hong Eun-mi took the megaphone. It will be released on October 6.

Actor Kim Kang-min said, "I did not realize the popularity after the end of 'sweet doctor'."

Kim Kang-min, who has been active in the TVN drama 'Spicy Doctor Life 2', which has recently become popular, said, "The popularity has not been realized. I think I feel a little bit real now that I come here. "In fact, it seems difficult to live another person's life. I did not want to be harmed by this work as the youngest, so I worked hard. "

'F20' is a work about a suspense thriller that happens when another mother who has a son with the same illness in her mother's apartment who wants to hide her son's schizophrenia moves. Jang Young-nam, Kim Jung-young, and Kim Kang-min appeared, and Hong Eun-mi took the megaphone. It will be released on October 6.