"Do they look like each other?"...Jung Tae-woo, Kim Hie-jae and the video of the game.

Jung Tae-woo said through his instagram on 9th day, Do we look like each other? I feel similar when I face each other.I will talk about the flow of time without it. The photo shows Jung Tae-woo and Kim Hie-jae posing with their heads together.The visuals of two people who are reliable enough to be brothers catch the eye.Kim Hie-jae also commented, You have had a lot of trouble.On the other hand, the meeting between Jung Tae-woo and Kim Hie-jae can be found in the TV Chosun Colcenta of Love which is broadcasted on the 9th day afternoon.

Jung Tae-woo said through his instagram on 9th day, "Do we look like each other? I feel similar when I face each other. I will talk about the flow of time without it. "

The photo shows Jung Tae-woo and Kim Hie-jae posing with their heads together. The visuals of two people who are reliable enough to be brothers catch the eye.

Kim Hie-jae also commented, "You have had a lot of trouble."

On the other hand, the meeting between Jung Tae-woo and Kim Hie-jae can be found in the TV Chosun 'Colcenta of Love' which is broadcasted on the 9th day afternoon.