Jang Hang-jun director "'Kingdom' Is My Own" Kim Eun-hee writer "Jang Hang-jun, I Don't Even Kingdom' Monitor" (All The Butlers')

Director Jang Hang-jun, the synonym for South Koreas best honey seller, expressed pride for Kim Eun-hee and her daughter.In SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, All The Butlers members who became Kim Eun-hees Daily Writers Team were portrayed as genre adaptations of traditional fairy tales.The members met with the assistants of Kim Eun-hee and showed their sincerity in adapting the genre.Above all, Kim Eun-hees Husband and film director Jang Hang-jun made a surprise visit to All The Butlers.Lee Seung-gi said, The three most married men in South Korea are mentioned by Do Kyung-wan, Lee Sang-soon, and Jang Hang-jun. So, director Jang Hang-jun said, I would like to see many people who are looking for a fortune as an actor.Each of them is professionally good. Each is excellent, but the weight is tilted and thats the story. Kim Eun-hee writer also welcomed the surprise appearance of director Jang Hang-jun; writer Kim Eun-hee said, It was the first shooter and direct senior in my life.He is the one who taught scenarios and society, he introduced Husband Jang Hang-jun.Director Jang Hang-jun said, I think I contributed to the work of Kim Eun-hee writer to some extent; I was very cute for Kim Eun-hee.The wit and dedication of the distinctive was constant.Regarding his stake in the Kingdom series, director Jang Hang-jun claimed the stake, but rather, writer Kim Eun-hee said, I have never helped the play.I did not even do a monitor, he said.I have never asked you to read a book and I have never written it, but I have written a novel since the second grade of elementary school.Quality is rising. If you do well, your old age will be okay. Concerns about Kim Eun-hee writer also continued: Kim Eun-hee is a person who will remain in the history of Korean dramas even if he retires now.But no one is good at it. I worry about the shaking that might come once.I am worried that it will be the first blow for Kim Eun-hee writer. Kim Eun-hees heart toward this director Jang Hang-jun was also different.Kim Eun-hee writes, It is Husband who does not want to show a failure.It is the biggest imagination helper who has made Kim Eun-hee now.

Director Jang Hang-jun, the synonym for South Korea's best honey seller, expressed pride for Kim Eun-hee and her daughter.

In SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, All The Butlers' members who became Kim Eun-hee's 'Daily Writers Team' were portrayed as genre adaptations of traditional fairy tales. The members met with the assistants of Kim Eun-hee and showed their sincerity in adapting the genre.

Above all, Kim Eun-hee's Husband and film director Jang Hang-jun made a surprise visit to All The Butlers'.

Lee Seung-gi said, "The three most married men in South Korea are mentioned by Do Kyung-wan, Lee Sang-soon, and Jang Hang-jun." So, director Jang Hang-jun said, "I would like to see many people who are looking for a fortune as an Actor. Each of them is professionally good. Each is excellent, but the weight is tilted and that's the story. "

Kim Eun-hee writer also welcomed the surprise appearance of director Jang Hang-jun; writer Kim Eun-hee said, "It was the first shooter and direct senior in my life. He is the one who taught scenarios and society, "he introduced Husband Jang Hang-jun. Director Jang Hang-jun said, "I think I contributed to the work of Kim Eun-hee writer to some extent; I was very cute for Kim Eun-hee."

The wit and dedication of the distinctive was constant. Regarding his stake in the "Kingdom" series, director Jang Hang-jun claimed the stake, but rather, writer Kim Eun-hee said, "I have never helped the play. I did not even do a Monitor, "he said.

"I have never asked you to read a book and I have never written it, but I have written a novel since the second grade of elementary school. Quality is rising. If you do well, your old age will be okay. "

Concerns about Kim Eun-hee writer also continued: "Kim Eun-hee is a person who will remain in the history of Korean dramas even if he retires now. But no one is good at it. I worry about the shaking that might come once. I am worried that it will be the first blow for Kim Eun-hee writer. "

Kim Eun-hee's heart toward this director Jang Hang-jun was also different. Kim Eun-hee writes, "It is Husband who does not want to show a failure. It is the biggest imagination helper who has made Kim Eun-hee now. "