"All The Butlers" Yoon Seok-ryul "If you are president, I will not hide without eating alone."

On SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, Yoon Seok-ryul appeared as the first guest of the presidential big 3 feature.On that day, Yoon Seok-ryul invited members to his home.Yoon Seok-ryul showed pride in cooking, saying, I want to do something delicious. He showed off his high level of cooking skills from kimchi stew, bulgogi and egg rolls.Lee Seung-gi admired, saying, The heart of food is about the type of deformed. I think you forgot the broadcast.Yoon Seok-ryul said to the members who have difficulty in naming, Call me brother, I have been quitting the president for a long time.Then, Actor Joo Hyun Sung Dae mocked and attracted attention.Yoon Seok-ryul also showed coolness about sensitive questions: When asked if Yang Se-hyeong retired for the challenge of the presidency, Yoon Seok-ryul said, No.The two-year term is a promise, so I have to finish it, but it was humiliating to sit there anymore.I have never done politics, and it is not normal, he said, I have decided to run for the presidency in May after retiring for a while.Yoon Seok-ryul added: When you do something new, you tend to be fearless; you have a lot of things to lack, but you just have to push in the direction you think youre not giving up.I am confident about that. Yoon Seok-ryul also showed confidence in the hearings with members; Yoon Seok-ryul said of the concern that he had little political experience: I learned to skate when I was a kid.When I say bow and turn, I am a person who bends and turns 30 times. He said, I am confident in making any new work successful. Meanwhile, Yoon Seok-ryul responded to Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeons desire to act, saying, I want to act meticulously for Lee Nak-yeon and I want to act for Lee Jae-myung.In addition, Yoon Seok-ryul proudly said yes to the question that the 20th president would be himself.Asked if there is anything that I will not do this, I emphasized the importance of communication, saying, I will never hide in front of the people without ever eating alone.

On SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, Yoon Seok-ryul appeared as the first guest of the presidential big 3 feature.

On that day, Yoon Seok-ryul invited members to his home. Yoon Seok-ryul showed pride in cooking, saying, "I want to do something delicious." He showed off his high level of cooking skills from kimchi stew, bulgogi and egg rolls. Lee Seung-gi admired, saying, "The heart of food is about the type of deformed. I think you forgot the broadcast."

Yoon Seok-ryul said to the members who have difficulty in naming, "Call me brother, I have been quitting the president for a long time." Then, Actor Joo Hyun Sung Dae mocked and attracted attention.

Yoon Seok-ryul also showed coolness about sensitive questions: When asked if Yang Se-hyeong "retired for the challenge of the presidency," Yoon Seok-ryul said, "No. The two-year term is a promise, so I have to finish it, but it was humiliating to sit there anymore.

"I have never done politics, and it is not normal," he said, "I have decided to run for the presidency in May after retiring for a while." Yoon Seok-ryul added: "When you do something new, you tend to be fearless; you have a lot of things to lack, but you just have to push in the direction you think you're not giving up. I am confident about that. "

Yoon Seok-ryul also showed confidence in the hearings with members; Yoon Seok-ryul said of the concern that he had little political experience: "I learned to skate when I was a kid. When I say bow and turn, I am a person who bends and turns 30 times. "He said," I am confident in making any new work successful. "

Meanwhile, Yoon Seok-ryul responded to Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon's desire to act, saying, "I want to act meticulously for Lee Nak-yeon and I want to act for Lee Jae-myung."

In addition, Yoon Seok-ryul proudly said 'yes' to the question that the 20th president would be himself. Asked if there is anything that I will not do this, I emphasized the importance of communication, saying, "I will never hide in front of the people without ever eating alone."