All The Butlers' Yoon Seok-ryul "I have quit President for a long time.

On SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, Yoon Seok-ryul was broadcast as a special feature of the presidential candidate.On this day, Yoon Seok-ryul showed off his extraordinary cooking skills, saying, I called it to do something delicious.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought it was a scary style when I saw it on TV, and Yoon Seok-ryul responded, Come in comfortably.Yoon Soo-bin said, Joo Hyun teacher style, and Yoon Seok-ryul instantly simulated Joo Hyun vocal cords.Lee Seung-gi then continued, Yoon Seok-ryul former President, and Yoon Seok-ryul said, Set fever is my brother.Its been a while since I quit, she laughed.

On SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, Yoon Seok-ryul was broadcast as a special feature of the Presidential candidate.

On this day, Yoon Seok-ryul showed off his extraordinary cooking skills, saying, "I called it to do something delicious." Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought it was a scary style when I saw it on TV," and Yoon Seok-ryul responded, "Come in comfortably."

Yoon Soo-bin said, "Joo Hyun teacher style," and Yoon Seok-ryul instantly simulated Joo Hyun vocal cords. Lee Seung-gi then continued, "Yoon Seok-ryul former President," and Yoon Seok-ryul said, "Set fever is my brother. It's been a while since I quit," she laughed.