Covid left a scar, after-treatment Confessions Celebrity What about...

A new species of Covidvirus Infection (COVID-19), which has terrorized everyone, leaves a serious aftereffect after cure.It can cause long-term lung damage because it starts with respiratory infection, and reports that the immune system has weakened after infection.The heart is also a vulnerable organ for the COVID-19 virus, which is often associated with severe fatigue, as well as cognitive impairments such as delirium and memory loss.Broadcasting and entertainment industry, which does not wear masks, have also suffered from COVID-19 proliferation for a while.Han Hye-jin, Ha Seung-jin, and BtoB Lee Min-hyuk have recently confessions of COVID-19 treatment and post-cure aftereffects.Han Hye-jin, who was confirmed to be COVID-19 after recording the IHQ entertainment program Leaders Love, confessed that she was not in good condition on SBS Shooting Girls.I couldnt do it that day because I wasnt in good shape, Han Hye-jin told the production team. In fact, I told Hyun that I was too short of breathing.I am only 6 ~ 70% breathing, he said. I was so in a different condition than before, so I told him how to play Kyonggi and I would not play as well as before.Han Hye-jin certainly got tired and slower than before COVID-19 Infection.Han Hye-jin, who was complaining of nervous breathing and dizziness on the day, was eventually injured in a fight against the air ball in Kyonggi.Gujal, who fell together, quickly woke up, but Han Hye-jin rarely got up, and after first aid, he was caught on a stretcher and headed to the infirmary.The production team said in the caption that Han Hye-jin will be inspected at a nearby hospital.Ha Seung-jin suffered from the aftermath of loss of smelt with COVID-19 Infection.In July, Ha Seung-jin personal YouTube channel posted a video titled I was rehabilitated with a promotion type and a head that lost smell with COVID-19.In the video, Ha Seung-jin said, Recently, I was infected by the COVID-19 virus, which had one of the symptoms, the smelt loss.While in isolation, Smell did not recover and has not recovered so far. He announced the start of the smell recovery rehabilitation project, referring to the news that a patient who lost smell to COVID-19 Infection had been steadily training the smell recovery for six months and regained his senses.Ha Seung-jin ate coffee, ramen, soju, cheese, and cheonggukjang in turn, but could not smell anything.When the last food tofu appeared, Ha Seung-jin said, In fact, it felt like about 1/10 at first, but I felt the fragrance when I took it close. I do not know about the COVID-19 Infection route.There are too many asymptomatics, and if you put the tofu at the entrance and smell it rather than check the body temperature, you will be able to filter out the asymptomatics.I recommend the tofu to those who have lost smell. BtoB Lee Min-hyuk revealed he experienced weight loss during the COVID-19 treatment.Lee Min-hyuk, who was confirmed COVID-19 on July 17, hosted an Instagram live broadcast after being discharged from hospital on the 30th.Lee Min-hyuk, who appeared with a more embarrassed face than before, said, I had a body weight of 62kg, but I was discharged today and weighed 58kg.I dont think I have a lot of muscle because I cant exercise, he said. (After Infection) the body temperature continued to rise from 39 degrees to 40 degrees, eventually an ambulance came at dawn and was admitted to the ward; the body temperature was 39 degrees for seven to eight days from the day the symptoms appeared.Some people pass by asymptomatic or mild, but I have been suffering from my own hardship, even though I am not serious.I hope you are very careful, too.

A new species of Covidvirus Infection (Covid-19), which has terrorized everyone, leaves a serious aftereffect after cure.

It can cause long-term lung damage because it starts with respiratory Infection, and reports that the immune system has weakened after Infection. The heart is also a vulnerable organ for the Covid-19 virus, which is often associated with severe fatigue, as well as cognitive impairments such as delirium and memory loss.

Broadcasting and entertainment industry, which does not wear masks, have also suffered from Covid-19 proliferation for a while. Han Hye-jin, Ha Seung-jin, and BtoB Lee Min-hyuk have recently Confessions of Covid-19 treatment and post-cure aftereffects.

Han Hye-jin, who was confirmed to be Covid-19 after recording the IHQ entertainment program 'Leader's Love', confessed that she was not in good condition on SBS 'Shooting Girls'. “I couldn’t do it that day because I wasn’t in good shape,” Han Hye-jin told the production team. In fact, I told Hyun that I was too short of breathing. "I am only 6 ~ 70% breathing," he said. "I was so in a different condition than before, so I told him how to play Kyonggi and I would not play as well as before." Han Hye-jin certainly got tired and slower than before Covid-19 Infection.

Han Hye-jin, who was complaining of nervous breathing and dizziness on the day, was eventually injured in a fight against the air ball in Kyonggi. Gujal, who fell together, quickly woke up, but Han Hye-jin rarely got up, and after first aid, he was caught on a stretcher and headed to the infirmary. The production team said in the caption that Han Hye-jin will be inspected at a nearby hospital.

Ha Seung-jin suffered from the aftermath of loss of smelt with Covid-19 Infection. In July, Ha Seung-jin personal YouTube channel posted a video titled 'I was rehabilitated with a promotion type and a head that lost smell with Covid-19'. In the video, Ha Seung-jin said, "Recently, I was infected by the Covid-19 virus, which had one of the symptoms, the smelt loss. While in isolation, smell did not recover and has not recovered so far. "

He announced the start of the 'smell recovery rehabilitation project', referring to the news that a patient who lost smell to Covid-19 Infection had been steadily training the smell recovery for six months and regained his senses. Ha Seung-jin ate coffee, ramen, soju, cheese, and cheonggukjang in turn, but could not smell anything.

When the last food tofu appeared, Ha Seung-jin said, "In fact, it felt like about 1/10 at first, but I felt the fragrance when I took it close." I do not know about the Covid-19 Infection route. There are too many asymptomatics, and if you put the tofu at the entrance and smell it rather than check the body temperature, you will be able to filter out the asymptomatics. I recommend the tofu to those who have lost smell. "

BtoB Lee Min-hyuk revealed he experienced weight loss during the Covid-19 treatment. Lee Min-hyuk, who was confirmed Covid-19 on July 17, hosted an Instagram live broadcast after being discharged from hospital on the 30th. Lee Min-hyuk, who appeared with a more embarrassed face than before, said, "I had a body weight of 62kg, but I was discharged today and weighed 58kg. I don't think I have a lot of muscle because I can't exercise," he said.

" (After Infection) the body temperature continued to rise from 39 degrees to 40 degrees, eventually an ambulance came at dawn and was admitted to the ward; the body temperature was 39 degrees for seven to eight days from the day the symptoms appeared. "Some people pass by asymptomatic or mild, but I have been suffering from my own hardship, even though I am not serious. I hope you are very careful, too. "