"Corona 19 confirmed" imbaekcheon "Mask in the House...Kim Yeon-ju is a everywhere distribution" ('My Way')

While imbaekcheon made a surprise appearance for his wife Kim Yeon-ju on My Way, he reported on his recent situation after Corona 19 confirmed.On the 26th, TV Chosun entertainment Star Document - My Way Kim Yeon-joo was drawn.I looked at Kim Yeon-ju, who is a member of the MC and political party Spokesman of the 1990s, and I recognized her daily routine as a member of the party election committee Spokesman.In particular, Lim Yeon-ju was known as imbaekcheon; Kim Yeon-ju enjoyed his leisure while enjoying the Han River Walk with Husband imbaekcheon.Imbaekcheon said, I was always busy than I was, my wife who had to keep my mothers position, my family was ahead of my work.Earlier, imbaekcheon had received 19 confirmed coronas.I wear Mask at home, at home, and ate rice separately in my room, the two said. I take off Mask only in the room, and because of that, Family was all voiced.When asked about their secret love affair, they recalled their past 29 years ago, saying, I happened to be in a relationship at a broadcasting station, and I became a relationship at a venue.MBC bond MC Kim Yeon-joo and imbaekcheon made an open proposal to like her and became MC Couple 1.Kim said, I used to be cute in imbaekcheon, and it is still okay. Imbaekcheon recently mentioned Choi Soo-jong at the broadcasting station and said, I was told to go to a nearby hospital because I was trembling even if I only touched my skin.A few days later, they were headed to meet a special actor, Shin Young-gyun, a legendary senior movie star, who was officiating when they were married.The reason why I asked for the ceremony, we were a couple who got attention, said Imbaekcheon. I was the most respected Korean cultural person at the time.Capture the My Way broadcast screen

While imbaekcheon made a surprise appearance for his wife Kim Yeon-ju on My Way, he reported on his recent situation after Corona 19 confirmed.

On the 26th, TV Chosun entertainment 'Star Document - My Way' Kim Yeon-joo was drawn.

I looked at Kim Yeon-ju, who is a member of the MC and political party Spokesman of the 1990s, and I recognized her daily routine as a member of the party election committee Spokesman.

In particular, Lim Yeon-ju was known as imbaekcheon; Kim Yeon-ju enjoyed his leisure while enjoying the Han River Walk with Husband imbaekcheon. imbaekcheon said, "I was always busy than I was, my wife who had to keep my mother's position, my Family was ahead of my work."

Earlier, imbaekcheon had received 19 confirmed coronas. "I wear Mask at home, at home, and ate rice separately in my room," the two said. "I take off Mask only in the room, and because of that, Family was all voiced."

When asked about their secret love affair, they recalled their past 29 years ago, saying, “I happened to be in a relationship at a broadcasting station, and I became a relationship at a venue.”

MBC bond MC Kim Yeon-joo and imbaekcheon made an open proposal to like her and became MC Couple 1.

Kim said, "I used to be cute in imbaekcheon, and it is still okay." imbaekcheon recently mentioned Choi Soo-jong at the broadcasting station and said, "I was told to go to a nearby hospital because I was trembling even if I only touched my skin."

A few days later, they were headed to meet a special actor, Shin Young-gyun, a legendary senior movie star, who was officiating when they were married.

"The reason why I asked for the ceremony, we were a couple who got attention," said imbaekcheon. "I was the most respected Korean cultural person at the time."

Capture the My Way broadcast screen