"co-work 6-70%" Goo-cheok-sin Han Hye-jin, Covid aftereffects Park Sun-young's performance in the "Fire moth" final ('goal-daughter')

Han Hye-jin confessed the aftereffect of Covid while Seo Dong-joo was worried in The Snatching Girls.SBS entertainment The Bone-Blooding Girls was broadcast on the 1st.On this day, the moth and the old master were drawn ahead of the semi-final Kyonggi.In particular, Seo Dong-joo of the moth said, I think it is Alone, and I think it is a stranger and I have been Alone in the United States.Seo Dong-joo said, I returned to my hometown Korea, but I did not know anyone, so I felt lonely because I was a long time Alone. I feel like I belong to the moth sisters because they are very accepting.Among them, Han Hye-jins Covid19 confirmation of Gucheok Jangsin ahead of the second leg of the semi-finals led to the fact that all the Gucheok Jangsin teams were in isolation.Each of them will have weekly home training at home.Han Hye-jin cried, I was tearful, because of me, and said, I was so sorry that I could not practice for 10 days in isolation, so I was so sorry.After the twists and turns, Kyonggi was unfolding in earnest, one-to-zero from the first half, and all of them were exhausted and the flow of Kyonggi shook.I told Hyun, in fact, co-work is not coming up too much, co-work is only 6 to 70, Han Hye-jin said, I was so in a different condition than before that I said how I would play Kyonggi, I would not play as well as I used to.Han Hye-jin said, Hyun said that he would do everything with his children.Coach Choi Yong-soo also shouted the fight to the end, saying, We have to go after more without forging, and football can not be expected.Shin Hyo-bum of the fire moth was anxious, saying, The grass is slippery, and the team and sign did not come out as well as practiced.Among them, Guchuk Jangsin took a corner kick and went to the ball, but he was hit by goalkeeper Ahn Hye-kyung.But the bull moth teams Danger was re-drawn. The old man got a free kick. But Shin Hyo-bum blocked Danger with his face.With a tight battle drawn in the one-on-one tie, the fire moths Park Sun-young scored an extra goal with a free kick, which reversed the situation to 2-1.In a short time, Lee Hyun-yi was rattled on his legs, and he fell on the grass. But he was motivated to say, I will continue to run.Kyonggi, who did not finish until the end, progressed, but the time was over and the moth advanced to the final.At the threshold of the unforeseen moth, the old man encouraged them to tears, but still to the semi-finals.Capture the Shit-Blooding Girls screen

Han Hye-jin confessed the aftereffect of Covid while Seo Dong-joo was worried in 'The Snatching Girls'.

SBS entertainment 'The Bone-Blooding Girls' was broadcast on the 1st.

On this day, the moth and the old master were drawn ahead of the semi-final Kyonggi. In particular, Seo Dong-joo of the moth said, "I think it is Alone, and I think it is a stranger and I have been Alone in the United States."

Seo Dong-joo said, "I returned to my hometown Korea, but I did not know anyone, so I felt lonely because I was a long time Alone." "I feel like I belong to the moth sisters because they are very accepting."

Among them, Han Hye-jin's Covid19 confirmation of Gucheok Jangsin ahead of the second leg of the semi-finals led to the fact that all the Gucheok Jangsin teams were in isolation. Each of them will have weekly home training at home.

Han Hye-jin cried, "I was tearful, because of me," and said, "I was so sorry that I could not practice for 10 days in isolation, so I was so sorry."

After the twists and turns, Kyonggi was unfolding in earnest, one-to-zero from the first half, and all of them were exhausted and the flow of Kyonggi shook.

“I told Hyun, in fact, co-work is not coming up too much, co-work is only 6 to 70,” Han Hye-jin said, “I was so in a different condition than before that I said how I would play Kyonggi, I would not play as well as I used to.”

Han Hye-jin said, "Hyun said that he would do everything with his children." Coach Choi Yong-soo also shouted the fight to the end, saying, "We have to go after more without forging, and football can not be expected."

Shin Hyo-bum of the fire moth was anxious, saying, "The grass is slippery, and the team and sign did not come out as well as practiced." Among them, Guchuk Jangsin took a corner kick and went to the ball, but he was hit by goalkeeper Ahn Hye-kyung.

But the bull moth team's Danger was re-drawn. The old man got a free kick. But Shin Hyo-bum blocked Danger with his face.

With a tight battle drawn in the one-on-one tie, the fire moth's Park Sun-young scored an extra goal with a free kick, which reversed the situation to 2-1.

In a short time, Lee Hyun-yi was rattled on his legs, and he fell on the grass. But he was motivated to say, "I will continue to run."

Kyonggi, who did not finish until the end, progressed, but the time was over and the moth advanced to the final. At the threshold of the unforeseen moth, the old man encouraged them to tears, but still to the semi-finals.

Capture the 'Shit-Blooding Girls' screen