"Chest hairy line...Shin Ji, To the full, what about the cool fashion?

Group Koyote member Shin Ji told a funny routine that was misunderstood by fashion.Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram on the 9th with an article entitled It is as cool as it is.In the photo released on the day, Shin Ji is wearing a set-up of gray color and a picture of Shin Ji posing.Inside the jacket, she added a sexy charm by wearing a black lace top.The netizens who watched this responded I am pretty, I am so dressed and I am tattooed on the Chest side and I am robbed of Chest with a comment.In particular, Shin Ji responded to the comment that he thought he was robbed of Chest, saying, I am sorry.Shin Ji is currently DJing MBC standard FM Jung Jun Ha, Shin Jis single bungle show.Shin Ji, who succeeded in Diet, said on Mnet TMI News broadcast on the 4th, I do not eat late at night.I do not eat three to four hours before the time I have to sleep.

Group Koyote member Shin Ji told a funny routine that was misunderstood by fashion.

Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram on the 9th with an article entitled "It is as cool as it is."

In the photo released on the day, Shin Ji is wearing a set-up of gray color and a picture of Shin Ji posing. Inside the jacket, she added a sexy charm by wearing a black lace top.

The netizens who watched this responded "I am pretty", "I am so dressed" and "I am tattooed on the Chest side" and "I am robbed of Chest" with a Comment. In particular, Shin Ji responded to the Comment that he thought he was robbed of Chest, saying, "I am sorry."

Shin Ji is currently DJing MBC standard FM 'Jung Jun Ha, Shin Ji's single bungle show'. Shin Ji, who succeeded in Diet, said on Mnet 'TMI News' broadcast on the 4th, "I do not eat late at night. I do not eat three to four hours before the time I have to sleep. "