"Cancer The Judgment" in front of marriage...Han Hye-jin "career Give up Possible" (played by 3)

In the 90th KBS Joy entertainment program Loves Interference 3 (hereinafter referred to as Yon-chae 3) broadcast on the 21st, the story of a couple of troubled women who are about to marriage was revealed.I am sure of my first meeting and I decided to marriage in Love 2 years and Boy friend.At the time of getting permission from parents and getting a happy ending, my boyfriend was diagnosed with cancer.Seo Jang-hoon expressed regret that he was a difficult situation, and he cannot break up with a sick person and proceed with marriage.Han Hye-jin said, I think it is rational. I should organize what I prepared for marriage one by one and concentrate on my boyfriends health recovery.Boy friend tells her to break up with her, but she resigns and nurses her boyfriend.On this day, the studio talked about whether it was possible to give up the job for the care of Couple.Kwak Jung-eun said, There is something I can do well and I can leave it. I think I will add the cost of nursing care. Kim Sook said, Living is also important.If both of them do not work, the salary of the two will disappear. Han Hye-jin, in particular, said, Even if I can not get back, I will take care of myself unconditionally.After a while, fortunately, his boyfriend is getting back to his health, but the happy times of the two are not long.I also showed a heartache, he said.Loves Intervention 3 is broadcast every Tuesday at 9:30 pm.Photo: KBS Joy Loves Interfere 3

In the 90th KBS Joy entertainment program "Love's Interference 3" (hereinafter referred to as "Yon-chae 3") broadcast on the 21st, the story of a Couple of troubled women who are about to marriage was revealed.

I am sure of my first meeting and I decided to marriage in Love 2 years and Boy Friend. At the time of getting permission from parents and getting a happy ending, my boyFriend was diagnosed with cancer.

Seo Jang-hoon expressed regret that he was “a difficult situation, and he cannot break up with a sick person and proceed with marriage.”

Han Hye-jin said, "I think it is rational. I should organize what I prepared for marriage one by one and concentrate on my boyFriend's health recovery."

Boy Friend tells her to break up with her, but she resigns and nurses her boyFriend. On this day, the studio talked about whether it was possible to Give up the job for the care of Couple.

Kwak Jung-eun said, "There is something I can do well and I can leave it. I think I will add the cost of nursing care." Kim Sook said, "Living is also important. If both of them do not work, the salary of the two will disappear. "

Han Hye-jin, in particular, said, "Even if I can not get back, I will take care of myself unconditionally."

After a while, fortunately, his boyFriend is getting back to his health, but the happy times of the two are not long. "I also showed a heartache," he said.

'Love's Intervention 3' is broadcast every Tuesday at 9:30 pm.

Photo: KBS Joy 'Love's Interfere 3'