Bong Tae-gyu, Corona 19 Vaccine aftereffects "I was worried about recording."

Actor Bong Tae-gyu has expressed the aftermath of the Corona 19 Vaccine.Bong Tae-gyu posted a picture on his SNS account on the 3rd with an article.He said, I was worried about recording because I was hit by the first Vaccine yesterday and my body was hard.But it is fun to shoot at the same level, he added. My body is refreshed.In the open photo, Bong Tae-gyu is staring at the camera with both hands together. He matches his pants with his knit and completes a warm casual look.In particular, Bong Tae-gyu smiled at his mouth and boasted a warm visual and attracted attention.On the other hand, Bong Tae-gyu is appearing as Lee Kyu-jin in SBS Friday drama Pent House 3.

Actor Bong Tae-gyu has expressed the aftermath of the Corona 19 Vaccine.

Bong Tae-gyu posted a picture on his SNS account on the 3rd with an article. He said, "I was worried about recording because I was hit by the first Vaccine yesterday and my body was hard."

"But it is fun to shoot at the same level," he added. "My body is refreshed."

In the open photo, Bong Tae-gyu is staring at the camera with both hands together. He matches his pants with his knit and completes a warm casual look. In particular, Bong Tae-gyu smiled at his mouth and boasted a warm visual and attracted attention.

On the other hand, Bong Tae-gyu is appearing as Lee Kyu-jin in SBS Friday drama 'Pent House 3'.