Beenzino, 'Michoba' Birthday to Become Together

Beenzino has celebrated his birthday with his wife Michova.On the 13th, Beenzino posted several photos on his Instagram with the phrase I used to hate my birthday but now Im better.In the photo, Beenzino is having a good time at home for his birthday. Beenzino is celebrating his birthday with stickers and props decorated in the shape of a basketball.Above all, I took a picture with Michoba face to face and made a lovely feeling.Meanwhile, Beenzino showed her long-standing love by proposing Ring to Stephanie Michova last year.In particular, Beenzinos Proposal Ring is a luxury brand product that is known to cost 70 million won.

Beenzino has celebrated his birthday with his wife Michova.

On the 13th, Beenzino posted several photos on his Instagram with the phrase "I used to hate my birthday but now I'm better."

In the photo, Beenzino is having a good time at home for his birthday. Beenzino is celebrating his birthday with stickers and props decorated in the shape of a basketball.

Above all, I took a picture with Michoba face to face and made a lovely feeling.

Meanwhile, Beenzino showed her long-standing love by proposing Ring to Stephanie Michova last year. In particular, Beenzino's Proposal Ring is a luxury brand product that is known to cost 70 million won.