Ban Min-jeong "Deok-jae Jo Appeal Commutation I'm sorry...I'm still hungry for my day."

Ban Min-jeong announced on his Facebook page on the 3rd that Innocent Defendant Deok-jae Jo (real name: Choe Dae-je) and his cohabitant Jung Mo were convicted of violating the information and communication network law falsely defamation, criminal insults, and confidentiality under the Sexual Violence Punishment Act in the second trial.On the 2nd, the first division of the Uijeongbu District Court (Senior Judge Lee Hyun-kyung) judged the November prison sentence in the Appeal for Deok-jae Jo.Commutated for a month over the first trial; an appeal against Mr. Chung, wife of Deok-jae Jo, a co-habitant charged together, was dismissed.The first trial Judgmented two years of Probation to Jung in June.I am saddened by the fact that the sentence has decreased somewhat, and for other cases, I am sorry for the false news about crime Victims, false suspicions, and indiscriminate slander, I think we need measures to prevent recurrence, he wrote.We have endured difficult times to endure due to trial and second harm.During the trial, I was hurt again by getting additional data on the people who sympathized with the terrible sex crimes and the second perpetrators of the Innocent Defendant Deok-jae Jo. People can not know when, where, and who can be Victims.I will have the courage to not have Victims like me anymore. I want to get away from the perpetrators and get back to my daily life. I will live my life as an actor, an educator, a human being, and how much I will live in the future.Deok-jae Jo was handed over to trial for contacting body parts, including tearing his underwear and putting his hand in his pants, in an unconsensual situation with his opponent actor Ban Min-jeong during the April 2015 film No Love.The Supreme Court judged Deok-jae Jo in 2018 to complete a year in prison, two years in Probation and 40 hours of sexual abuse treatment programs.Deok-jae Jo appealed the ruling, citing misconceptions and misdemeanors, and the prosecution also claimed the wrongful sentence and also sought three years in prison, as in the first trial, in Appeal.The Appeal court found some of the defamation and insult charges innocent, while retaining Deok-jae Jos prison sentence, reducing Deok-jae Jos sentence by one month.The court explained, Some of Deok-jae Jos defamation articles seem to have not been recognized as false, and some of the insult charges are too malicious or violate social norms.Hello, this is actor Ban Min-jeong.Innocent Defendant Deok-jae Jo (real name: Choe Dae-je) and his cohabitant, Chung Mo, were also convicted in the second trial of violations such as defamation in false facts of the Information and Communications Network Act, insult in criminal law, and confidential compliance under the Sexual Violence Punishment Act.The court has confirmed that the actions of the Innocent Defendant are a secondary crime that is bad in crime, infringes on personality and human rights.Innocent Defendant did not reflect or self-reflection after the first trial in January, but rather spread more intense false slander against the court and me.Nevertheless, it is regrettable that Innocent Defendants sentence has decreased somewhat, and it is necessary to prevent recurrence of secondary harm such as fake news about crime Victims, false suspicion, and indiscriminate slander for other cases.I have endured the difficult times because of the second harm that lasted for a long time.Im in a vicious cycle of having to respond to live; people dont know when, where, who can be Victims.I didnt even know if I would be such a Victims.I will be encouraged to help you cope if you do not have Victims like me anymore, or if you are hurt because you can not pitch.Now, please, I want to get away from the perpetrators and get back to my daily life, to be an actor, an educator, a human being, and to live my life that I do not know how much I will live.After the crime damage and the law choice, please help me live in the present and move forward to the future, which is tied to the past for more than 6 years.I would like to ask for your support and support so that those who have been affected can find their place in everyday life, not in court.And I sincerely thank many people who always support me.actor van min-jung olim

Ban Min-jeong announced on his Facebook page on the 3rd that "Innocent Defendant Deok-jae Jo (real name: Choe Dae-je) and his cohabitant Jung Mo were convicted of violating the information and communication network law falsely defamation, criminal insults, and confidentiality under the Sexual Violence Punishment Act" in the second trial.

On the 2nd, the first division of the Uijeongbu District Court (Senior Judge Lee Hyun-kyung) judged the November prison sentence in the Appeal for Deok-jae Jo. Commutated for a month over the first trial; an Appeal against Mr. Chung, wife of Deok-jae Jo, a co-habitant charged together, was dismissed. The first trial Judgmented two years of Probation to Jung in June.

"I am saddened by the fact that the sentence has decreased somewhat, and for other cases, I am sorry for the false news about crime Victims, false suspicions, and indiscriminate slander, I think we need measures to prevent recurrence," he wrote.

"We have endured difficult times to endure due to trial and second harm. During the trial, I was hurt again by getting additional data on the people who sympathized with the terrible sex crimes and the second perpetrators of the Innocent Defendant Deok-jae Jo. "People can not know when, where, and who can be Victims. I will have the courage to not have Victims like me anymore. "

"I want to get away from the perpetrators and get back to my daily life. I will live my life as an actor, an educator, a human being, and how much I will live in the future."

Deok-jae Jo was handed over to trial for contacting body parts, including tearing his underwear and putting his hand in his pants, in an unconsensual situation with his opponent actor Ban Min-jeong during the April 2015 film "No Love." The Supreme Court judged Deok-jae Jo in 2018 to complete a year in prison, two years in Probation and 40 hours of sexual abuse treatment programs.

Deok-jae Jo Appealed the ruling, citing misconceptions and misdemeanors, and the prosecution also claimed the wrongful sentence and also sought three years in prison, as in the first trial, in Appeal. The Appeal court found some of the defamation and insult charges innocent, while retaining Deok-jae Jo's prison sentence, reducing Deok-jae Jo's sentence by one month.

The court explained, "Some of Deok-jae Jo's defamation articles seem to have not been recognized as false, and some of the insult charges are too malicious or violate social norms."

Hello, this is actor Ban Min-jeong.

Innocent Defendant Deok-jae Jo (real name: Choe Dae-je) and his cohabitant, Chung Mo, were also convicted in the second trial of "violations such as defamation in false facts of the Information and Communications Network Act, insult in criminal law, and confidential compliance under the Sexual Violence Punishment Act".

The court has confirmed that the actions of the Innocent Defendant are a 'secondary crime' that is bad in crime, infringes on personality and human rights.

Innocent Defendant did not reflect or self-reflection after the first trial in January, but rather spread more intense false slander against the court and me.

Nevertheless, it is regrettable that Innocent Defendant's sentence has decreased somewhat, and it is necessary to prevent recurrence of secondary harm such as fake news about crime Victims, false suspicion, and indiscriminate slander for other cases.

I have endured the difficult times because of the second harm that lasted for a long time.

I'm in a vicious cycle of having to respond "to live"; people don't know when, where, who can be Victims. I didn't even know if I would be such a Victims.

I will be encouraged to help you cope if you do not have Victims like me anymore, or if you are hurt because you can not pitch.

Now, please, I want to get away from the perpetrators and get back to my daily life, to be an actor, an educator, a human being, and to live my life that I do not know how much I will live.

After the crime damage and the 'law' choice, please help me live in the present and move forward to the future, which is tied to the past for more than 6 years.

I would like to ask for your support and support so that those who have been affected can find their place in everyday life, not in court.

And I sincerely thank many people who always support me.

actor van min-jung olim