Baek Ji-young, Feminist movement and a halfmoon laugh..."It's not unfortunate to be hard."

Singer Baek Ji-young has reported on his happy recent situation.Baek Ji-young said on his instagram on the 7th, I am happy even if I work and I am happy at home.Despite the hardship, I was happy when I laughed. In the photo, Baek Ji-young poses in a white shirt and a blue skirt.Especially, the figure of Baek Ji-young, who is smiling so that he can not see his eyes, attracts attention.Baek Ji-young is appearing on JTBC Feminist Movement Town and enjoying the freedom of Feminist movement.

Singer Baek Ji-young has reported on his happy recent situation.

Baek Ji-young said on his instagram on the 7th, "I am happy even if I work and I am happy at home. Despite the hardship, I was happy when I laughed. "

In the photo, Baek Ji-young poses in a white shirt and a blue skirt. Especially, the figure of Baek Ji-young, who is smiling so that he can not see his eyes, attracts attention.

Baek Ji-young is appearing on JTBC 'Feminist movement Town' and enjoying the freedom of Feminist movement.