"Alone is good" Kim Na-young, "Single mom" who spends the holiday Alone...parenting Feminist movement?

Broadcaster Kim Na-young enjoyed the holiday that Alone was sending.Kim Na-young posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd, saying, The holiday with my family is good, but Alone is good.The photo shows Kim Na-young posing in the outdoors.Sunglass Hut and Jacket, etc., are impressed by his chic charm.Kim Na-young said, I like my heart! And formed a consensus on the same holiday that Alone sends.Meanwhile, Kim Na-young, who is appearing on JTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise, shares the parenting routine of his two sons.

Broadcaster Kim Na-young enjoyed the holiday that Alone was sending.

Kim Na-young posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd, saying, "The holiday with my family is good, but Alone is good."

The photo shows Kim Na-young posing in the outdoors. Sunglass Hut and Jacket, etc., are impressed by his chic charm.

Kim Na-young said, "I like my heart!" And formed a consensus on the same holiday that Alone sends.

Meanwhile, Kim Na-young, who is appearing on JTBC's "Brave Solo parenting - I Raise", shares the parenting routine of his two sons.