"All The Butlers" Yoon Seok-ryul "Suk-yeol calls him brother, long since he quit President"

Former prosecutor President Yoon Seok-ryul, who challenged the 20th presidential election, proposed to the members the title.On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 19th, the former prosecutor President Yoon Seok-ryul, who invited members to his home, was portrayed.Lee Seung-gi said, The tone is like your brother in the neighborhood. Yun replied, I just say you are a brother.The members were embarrassed.Yun former President presented a mock-up of the Joo Hyun vocal chord.Lee Seung-gi, who saw this, was fortunate to say, I was a former president of Yoon Seok-ryul.Yun said, Sukyeol is my brother, and I have been quitting President for a long time.Lee Seung-gi declared, I will be my brother after seeing the mock-up of Mr. Joo Hyuns vocal cords. So Yun responded, I have four brothers.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Former prosecutor President Yoon Seok-ryul, who challenged the 20th Presidential election, proposed to the members the title.

On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 19th, the former prosecutor President Yoon Seok-ryul, who invited members to his home, was portrayed.

Lee Seung-gi said, "The tone is like your brother in the neighborhood." Yun replied, "I just say you are a brother." The members were embarrassed.

Yun former President presented a mock-up of the Joo HYun vocal chord. Lee Seung-gi, who saw this, was fortunate to say, "I was a former President of Yoon Seok-ryul." Yun said, "Sukyeol is my brother," and "I have been quitting President for a long time." Lee Seung-gi declared, "I will be my brother after seeing the mock-up of Mr. Joo HYun's vocal cords." So Yun responded, "I have four brothers."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture