"All The Butlers" Yoon Seok-ryul, Joo Hyun vocal simulation "What President, Seokyeol is called brother"

Yoon Seok-ryul reveals Joo Hyun vocal renditionOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 19th, the first episode of the presidential candidate Big3 special feature, Yoon Seok-ryul, was released.Lee Seung-gi was surprised at the fact that he was different from the expectation, saying, I thought it was a scary style when I saw it only on TV, about Yoon Seok-ryul from the prosecution president.Yoo Soo-bin added, It is a little Joo Hyun teacher style.Then, Yoon Seok-ryul said, The drama called Seoul Ttukbaegi, which was once released by Joo Hyun, was quite popular.So at that time, there were no children who could not imitate him. All The Butlers responded greatly to the perfect vocalization of visual and speech.Lee Seung-gi called him the former President, saying, I thought you were serious about the world.Yoon Seok-ryul said, It is a long time since I quit President, I have quit President.Lee Seung-gi said, I could have been a real brother, but now I will be a brother. Yoon Seok-ryul came to me comfortably, saying, Its a victory.He also asked other members to shake hands, saying, My brother has four today.

Yoon Seok-ryul reveals Joo Hyun vocal rendition

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 19th, the first episode of the Presidential candidate Big3 special feature, Yoon Seok-ryul, was released.

Lee Seung-gi was surprised at the fact that he was different from the expectation, saying, "I thought it was a scary style when I saw it only on TV," about Yoon Seok-ryul from the prosecution President. Yoo Soo-bin added, "It is a little Joo Hyun teacher style."

Then, Yoon Seok-ryul said, "The drama called 'Seoul Ttukbaegi', which was once released by Joo Hyun, was quite popular. So at that time, there were no children who could not imitate him. " All The Butlers responded greatly to the perfect vocalization of visual and speech.

Lee Seung-gi called him the former President, saying, "I thought you were serious about the world. Yoon Seok-ryul said, "It is a long time since I quit President, I have quit President."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I could have been a real brother, but now I will be a brother." Yoon Seok-ryul came to me comfortably, saying, "It's a victory." He also asked other members to shake hands, saying, "My brother has four today."