All The Butlers' Kim Eun-hee, starting with Genre animals after marriage..."My Imagination of Mount Fuji, Husband Jang Hang-jun Right."

Kim Eun-hee author reveals what the Mount Fuji of imagination isOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 5th, Kim Eun-hee revealed that he developed his imagination.On this day, Kim Eun-hee said that the cartoon that I saw in my childhood had a great influence on my life, and said, The beginning of imagination is a cartoon room.Yang Se-hyeong said, Director Jang-jun said that he insisted that he was the one who developed the imagination of Kim Eun-hee.Kim Eun-hee writes, I have a little room for that, but I have more to do. I first saw a person who did not read a book like that.Also, I liked genuine cartoons in the past, but I did not have a kissing god in my drama. It was ambiguous to have a kissing god, so it is difficult to feel it.I want to write it, but I can not write it well. Yang Se-hyeong said, Then the artist liked genuine comics and melodies before marriage, but after marriage he started to kill and write such things.Then author Kim Eun-hee said: I am saying so.I did not know when it was, but after marriage, he said. Jang Hang-jun was right to raise it.

Kim Eun-hee author reveals what the Mount Fuji of imagination is

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 5th, Kim Eun-hee revealed that he developed his imagination.

On this day, Kim Eun-hee said that the cartoon that I saw in my childhood had a great influence on my life, and said, "The beginning of imagination is a cartoon room."

Yang Se-hyeong said, "Director Jang-jun said that he insisted that he was the one who developed the imagination of Kim Eun-hee.

Kim Eun-hee writes, "I have a little room for that, but I have more to do." "I first saw a person who did not read a book like that."

Also, I liked genuine cartoons in the past, but I did not have a kissing god in my drama. "It was ambiguous to have a kissing god, so it is difficult to feel it. I want to write it, but I can not write it well. " Yang Se-hyeong said, "Then the artist liked genuine comics and melodies before marriage, but after marriage he started to kill and write such things."

Then author Kim Eun-hee said: "I am saying so. I did not know when it was, but after marriage, "he said." Jang Hang-jun was right to raise it. "