Ahn Hye-Kyung "preparing for the test of an office management company while working for a general company" (lovewriter 2)

Broadcaster and actor Ahn Hye-Kyung reveals shocking (?) Sajupuli resultsAhn Hye-Kyung will appear on SBS Plus and Channel Ss Love Ceramics Season 2, which will air today (6th), to tell his love story quickly.Ahn Hye-Kyung visits love dosa and proves that Thumb is always on board and once again is the queen of the people.I said that the marriage will be late at the time, but I am wondering when and how I will be able to get into the marriage, he said.Saju Dosa also welcomes his second meeting with Ahn Hye-Kyung, saying that he is a familiar person.It is a good thing that I have not done marriage before, said Saju. I am shocked by the fact that I will not be strange even if I return twice.In the meantime, Saju Dosa is lucky to meet Ahn Hye-Kyung this year and eat himself, so for the time being,Instead, we will offer a solution to the chart, saying it will be close to something else.In particular, Ahn Hye-Kyungs unreleased video, which tells the story of a job in a general company ahead of the broadcast, is being released on YouTube channel SBS TALK PLUS.There was a period when there was no income and nothing for four or five years, said Ahn Hye-Kyung, so I worked at a regular job.There is an asset manager who works here, and thats three years ago, and hes still doing it until recently.I am now preparing for the assignment management company test. It aired at 8:50 p.m.Season 2 of Love Ceramics

Broadcaster and actor Ahn Hye-Kyung reveals shocking (?) Sajupuli results

Ahn Hye-Kyung will appear on SBS Plus and Channel S's Love Ceramics Season 2, which will air today (6th), to tell his love story quickly.

Ahn Hye-Kyung visits 'love dosa' and proves that Thumb is always on board and once again is the queen of the people. "I said that the marriage will be late at the time, but I am wondering when and how I will be able to get into the marriage," he said.

Saju Dosa also welcomes his second meeting with Ahn Hye-Kyung, saying that he is a familiar person. "It is a good thing that I have not done marriage before," said Saju. "I am shocked by the fact that I will not be strange even if I return twice." In the meantime, Saju Dosa is lucky to meet Ahn Hye-Kyung this year and eat himself, so for the time being, Instead, we will offer a solution to the chart, saying it will be close to something else.

In particular, Ahn Hye-Kyung's unreleased video, which tells the story of a job in a general company ahead of the broadcast, is being released on YouTube channel SBS TALK PLUS. “There was a period when there was no income and nothing for four or five years,” said Ahn Hye-Kyung, “so I worked at a regular job. There is an asset manager who works here, and that’s three years ago, and he’s still doing it until recently. I am now preparing for the assignment management company test. "

It aired at 8:50 p.m.

Season 2 of "Love Ceramics"