Yuk Joong-wan "Wang Feifei 200,000 won is late to celebrate speeding, car repairs + fines 800,000 won" (Choi's shortest)

Yuk Joong-wan said that Wang Feifei 200,000 won marriage celebration was late, and then the car repair cost and penalty of 800,000 won was announced.SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata) and Rosy Rice Long corners aired on August 5 featured members of the group Yuk Joong-wan bands Yuk Joong-wan and Kang Joon-woo.On this day, Yuk Joong-wan also told his experience in line with the story of speeding.Yuk Joong-wan said: In my early 20s, I had to go to the race at Busan to celebrate, but I started three hours beforehand, Im so asleep.I had an hour to spare and slept in a sleepy shelter. I slept too much. I opened my eyes and it was so peaceful and refreshing. Marriage ceremony was 11 oclock and it was 10:40.I wanted to make a big deal, but my car was a small yellow light car at the time, but I just started speeding up.On the way back, the wheels of the car were all spread out and loose.At that time, my marriage celebration Wang Feifei was 200,000 won, and the repair cost was 600,000 won and the penalty was 200,000 won.

Yuk Joong-wan said that Wang Feifei 200,000 won marriage celebration was late, and then the car repair cost and penalty of 800,000 won was announced.

SBS Power FM "Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time" (hereinafter referred to as "Choi Fata") and "Rosy Rice Long" corners aired on August 5 featured members of the group Yuk Joong-wan bands Yuk Joong-wan and Kang Joon-woo.

On this day, Yuk Joong-wan also told his experience in line with the story of speeding. Yuk Joong-wan said: "In my early 20s, I had to go to the race at Busan to celebrate, but I started three hours beforehand, I'm so asleep. I had an hour to spare and slept in a sleepy shelter. "

"I slept too much. I opened my eyes and it was so peaceful and refreshing. marriage ceremony was 11 o'clock and it was 10:40. I wanted to 'make a big deal', but my car was a small yellow light car at the time, but I just started speeding up. On the way back, the wheels of the car were all spread out and loose. At that time, my marriage celebration Wang Feifei was 200,000 won, and the repair cost was 600,000 won and the penalty was 200,000 won. "