Yoon Kye-sang, 'nonfiction' cha hye-young and marriage...Son Hoyoung and Kim Tae Woo celebration wave

I met with an acquaintance and started dating on the premise of marriage, he said. I recently decided to sign a marriage ceremony with permission from both parents, but I will report my marriage first because it is difficult to proceed with the marriage ceremony in the near future due to the Corona, he said.Yoon Kye-sang then introduced the bride-to-be, saying, He is a person who makes the surroundings warm with good character in an article posted on a fan cafe.When my body and mind were exhausted, I protected and healed me with love, and I was convinced that I was a good person and wanted to be with him for the rest of my life, he said.According to the film industry, the Piancé of Yoon Kye-sang was a public secret in the industry as CEO of the Beauty brand nonfiction cha hye-young (38).Soon after the news of Yoon Kye-sangs devotion was announced, he has been attracting a lot of attention, including climbing the portal site real-time search query.Cha served as a representative of Studio Concrete, a creative artist group and complex cultural space studio, where actor Young-in is co-representative, and launched the Beauty brand Nonfiction in December 2019.God members also congratulated the news of the marriage of Yoon Kye-sang.Son Hoyoung posted a picture of his SNS with Yoon Kye-sang on the day and said, Lets be happy with your beloved family.Im always cheering, Kim Tae Woo wrote, and congratulated him on Congratulations on your heart, brother. Welcome to You (boy) World. Lets make a happy and beautiful family.Yoon Kye-sang made his debut as a member of the group god in 1999 and enjoyed the popularity of the best. In 2004, he turned into an actor through the movie Ballet School.He has appeared in various films such as The Outlaws, Malmoi and drama Good Wife.It is currently in the midst of filming the drama Crime Puzzle, which is scheduled to be released in the second half of the year.

“I met with an acquaintance and started dating on the premise of marriage,” he said. “I recently decided to sign a marriage ceremony with permission from both parents, but I will report my marriage first because it is difficult to proceed with the marriage ceremony in the near future due to the Corona,” he said.

Yoon Kye-sang then introduced the bride-to-be, saying, "He is a person who makes the surroundings warm with good character" in an article posted on a fan cafe. “When my body and mind were exhausted, I protected and healed me with love, and I was convinced that I was a good person and wanted to be with him for the rest of my life,” he said.

According to the film industry, the Piancé of Yoon Kye-sang was a public secret in the industry as CEO of the Beauty brand 'nonfiction' cha hye-young (38). Soon after the news of Yoon Kye-sang's devotion was announced, he has been attrActing a lot of attention, including climbing the portal site real-time search query.

Cha served as a representative of Studio Concrete, a creative artist group and complex cultural space studio, where actor Young-in is co-representative, and launched the Beauty brand Nonfiction in December 2019.

God members also congratulated the news of the marriage of Yoon Kye-sang.

Son Hoyoung posted a picture of his SNS with Yoon Kye-sang on the day and said, "Let's be happy with your beloved family. “I’m always cheering,” Kim Tae Woo wrote, and congratulated him on “Congratulations on your heart, brother. Welcome to You (boy) World. Let’s make a happy and beautiful family.”

Yoon Kye-sang made his debut as a member of the group god in 1999 and enjoyed the popularity of the best. In 2004, he turned into an actor through the movie 'Ballet School'. He has appeared in various films such as 'The Outlaws', 'Malmoi' and drama 'Good Wife'.

It is currently in the midst of filming the drama 'Crime Puzzle', which is scheduled to be released in the second half of the year.