Yoo Hye-ri, Lee Geun-hee and divorce references "Life Odds + Not Wounded" (My Way)

Actor Yoo Hye-ri has spoken out about Lee Geun-hee and Divorce.On the TV ship Star Documentary Myway (hereinafter referred to as My Way) broadcast on August 15, Yoo Hye-ri was pictured meeting Hong Yeo-Jin.Yoo Hye-ri father had opposed marriage until the marriage ceremony day; Yoo Hye-ri opened the statement, I lived for a year and a half at first and did not divide.I couldnt get up to see if my father was too concerned and I couldnt even hold his hand (marriage day).My little father caught me, and later my youngest son said, My sisters dad drinks at home. He bowed his head and said he was just having a hard time.I was hasty, I think I wasnt careful, he recalled.Yoo Hye-ri said: Divorce is not a wound; it was a divorce, but my father liked it and bought it.I usually say why in the house, but I knew it, it was okay. My father saw it right.Hong Yeo-Jin also suffered from a pain of divorce; Hong Yeo-Jin said: It was hard not only to meet divorce but also other men.I met another man when I had cancer, and he told me I had cancer, so I wanted to break up, and I was so grateful for it, and I always thought that old age should be a man to be comfortable with.But since then, I felt a sense of liberation with the feeling of taking off the tight corset. I did not lean on a man, but I thought I should stand. Yoo Hye-ri said, Sometimes when we are sick or fragile, we think about many things, but I think that we should have someone who is getting older and respectful of each other personally.I think I should learn to get old by myself and empty my body and mind, said Hong Yeo-Jin.Yoo Hye-ri said: Do you say youve gone through well and matured and have grown a lot because of it? Ill put it that way. I dont think its a blemish in my life.I can meet anyone and marriage it, but it is a choice. Now I know what marriage is, and I can distinguish it.Meanwhile, Yoo Hye-ri marriages actor Lee Geun-hee in 1994 but decided to divorce in about four years.

Actor Yoo Hye-ri has spoken out about Lee Geun-hee and divorce.

On the TV ship "star documentary myway" (hereinafter referred to as "My Way") broadcast on August 15, Yoo Hye-ri was pictured meeting Hong Yeo-Jin.

Yoo Hye-ri father had opposed marriage until the marriage ceremony day; Yoo Hye-ri opened the statement, "I lived for a year and a half at first and did not divide." "I couldn't get up to see if my father was too concerned and I couldn't even hold his hand (marriage day). My lIttle father caught me, and later my youngest son said, "My sister's dad drinks at home." He bowed his head and said he was just having a hard time. I was hasty, I think I wasn't careful," he recalled.

Yoo Hye-ri said: "divorce is not a wound; It was a divorce, but my father liked It and bought It. I usually say why in the house, but I knew It, It was okay. My father saw It right.

Hong Yeo-Jin also suffered from a pain of divorce; Hong Yeo-Jin said: "It was hard not only to meet divorce but also other men. I met another man when I had cancer, and he told me I had cancer, so I wanted to break up, and I was so grateful for It, and I always thought that old age should be a man to be comfortable wIth. But since then, I felt a sense of liberation wIth the feeling of taking off the tight corset. I did not lean on a man, but I thought I should stand. "

Yoo Hye-ri said, "Sometimes when we are sick or fragile, we think about many things, but I think that we should have someone who is getting older and respectful of each other personally. "I think I should learn to get old by myself and empty my body and mind," said Hong Yeo-Jin.

Yoo Hye-ri said: "Do you say you've gone through well and matured and have grown a lot because of It? I'll put It that way. I don't think It's a blemish in my life. I can meet anyone and marriage It, but It is a choice. Now I know what marriage is, and I can distinguish It.

Meanwhile, Yoo Hye-ri marriages actor Lee Geun-hee in 1994 but decided to divorce in about four years.