Yi Dong-hwi, Park Jae-jung received the first luxury bag gift of his life and became more chic.

Actor Yi Dong-hwi showed off the UNIQ atmosphere and reported on the recent situation.On the first day, Yi Dong-hwi posted several photos through his personal Instagram account without any special comments.In the open photo, Yi Dong-hwi is taking various poses. Yi Dong-hwis UNIQ atmosphere was felt and attracted fans attention.On the other hand, Park Jae-jung appeared on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, and what do you do when you play MBC entertainment?I am grateful to Yi Dong-hwi, who has reached MSG Wannabe.I asked him to appear on Music Video, but he said he wouldnt pay for it.I thought I should give you something, so I went to the department store for the first time and bought a luxury bag that I had never presented to me.  I took it like a picture and uploaded it to SNS.I want to say thank you. Music Video is also good. Yi Dong-hwiSNS
Actor Yi Dong-hwi showed off the UNIQ atmosphere and reported on the recent situation.On the first day, Yi Dong-hwi posted several photos through his personal Instagram account without any special comments.In the open photo, Yi Dong-hwi is taking various poses. Yi Dong-hwis UNIQ atmosphere was felt and attracted fans attention.On the other hand, Park Jae-jung appeared on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, and what do you do when you play MBC entertainment?I am grateful to Yi Dong-hwi, who has reached MSG Wannabe.I asked him to appear on Music Video, but he said he wouldnt pay for it.I thought I should give you something, so I went to the department store for the first time and bought a luxury bag that I had never presented to me.  I took it like a picture and uploaded it to SNS.I want to say thank you. Music Video is also good. Yi Dong-hwiSNS

Actor Yi Dong-hwi showed off the UNIQ atmosphere and reported on the recent situation.

On the first day, Yi Dong-hwi posted several photos through his personal Instagram account without any special comments.

In the open photo, Yi Dong-hwi is taking various poses. Yi Dong-hwi's UNIQ atmosphere was felt and attracted fans' attention.

On the other hand, Park Jae-jung appeared on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, and what do you do when you play MBC entertainment? I am grateful to Yi Dong-hwi, who has reached MSG Wannabe.

“I asked him to appear on Music Video, but he said he wouldn’t pay for it. I thought I should give you something, so I went to the department store for the first time and bought a luxury bag that I had never presented to me. "" I took it like a picture and uploaded it to SNS. I want to say thank you. Music Video is also good. "

'Yi Dong-hwiSNS'