Yi Dong-hwi, Cat and a relaxed routine...MSG Wannabe Kim Jung-min "resembled"

Actor Yi Dong-hwi shared his routine with Cat.Yi Dong-hwi wrote on the Instagram on the 21st, Now I feel like I love you when I hold you.Yi Dong-hwi, who was released with the article, looked at the camera with Cat behind him, and his soft skin and immaculate skin attracted attention.Singer Kim Jung-min, who worked with Yi Dong-hwi and vocal group MSG Wannabe, commented, It seems like snow.On the other hand, Yi Dong-hwi released solo soundtrack You Know on the 14th.
Actor Yi Dong-hwi shared his routine with Cat.Yi Dong-hwi wrote on the Instagram on the 21st, Now I feel like I love you when I hold you.Yi Dong-hwi, who was released with the article, looked at the camera with Cat behind him, and his soft skin and immaculate skin attracted attention.Singer Kim Jung-min, who worked with Yi Dong-hwi and vocal group MSG Wannabe, commented, It seems like snow.On the other hand, Yi Dong-hwi released solo soundtrack You Know on the 14th.

Actor Yi Dong-hwi shared his routine with Cat.

Yi Dong-hwi wrote on the Instagram on the 21st, "Now I feel like I love you when I hold you."

Yi Dong-hwi, who was released with the article, looked at the camera with Cat behind him, and his soft skin and immaculate skin attracted attention. Singer Kim Jung-min, who worked with Yi Dong-hwi and vocal group MSG Wannabe, commented, "It seems like snow."

On the other hand, Yi Dong-hwi released solo soundtrack 'You Know' on the 14th.