Wonho, 'Winnie' Pansim thief who came to steal heart...I die twice in a heartbeat smile

Singer Wonho stole Winnie (fan club) heartWonho posted two selfies on his personal SNS on the afternoon of the 15th, saying, What are you doing on a Sunday like today?In the photo, Wonho is perfect in the space that looks like the practice room.Wonho highlighted the intense yet chic vibe as she matched a T-shirt with black beanies and red-colored lettering.The fans communicated with Wonho, leaving comments such as I LOVE YOU, I want to see Wonho, I love you, I think of Wonho, Where are you all going, Wait until you get a Wonho selfie at home.Meanwhile, Wonho is currently communicating with fans around the world through his personal YouTube channel ohhoho Ohhoho.wonho SNS
Singer Wonho stole Winnie (fan club) heartWonho posted two selfies on his personal SNS on the afternoon of the 15th, saying, What are you doing on a Sunday like today?In the photo, Wonho is perfect in the space that looks like the practice room.Wonho highlighted the intense yet chic vibe as she matched a T-shirt with black beanies and red-colored lettering.The fans communicated with Wonho, leaving comments such as I LOVE YOU, I want to see Wonho, I love you, I think of Wonho, Where are you all going, Wait until you get a Wonho selfie at home.Meanwhile, Wonho is currently communicating with fans around the world through his personal YouTube channel ohhoho Ohhoho.wonho SNS

Singer Wonho stole Winnie (fan club) heart

Wonho posted two selfies on his personal SNS on the afternoon of the 15th, saying, "What are you doing on a Sunday like today?"

In the photo, Wonho is perfect in the space that looks like the practice room. Wonho highlighted the intense yet chic vibe as she matched a T-shirt with black beanies and red-colored lettering.

The fans communicated with Wonho, leaving comments such as "I LOVE YOU", "I want to see Wonho", "I love you", "I think of Wonho", "Where are you all going", "Wait until you get a Wonho selfie at home".

Meanwhile, Wonho is currently communicating with fans around the world through his personal YouTube channel 'ohhoho Ohhoho'.

Wonho SNS