'Wishing Sea' Seonwoo Jeonga X Onew, Teas on SHINee Song

Seonwoo Jeonga appears in The Sea I WantedJTBCs Wishing Sea, which will be broadcast on August 10, will unveil the first Bar performance in Goseong, Gangwon Province, which was full of waves of emotion.On this day, Choi Jing singer-songwriter and vocalist Seonwoo Jeonga, who is a unique charm, appears as a second music alba.The first song prepared by music alba student Seonwoo Jeonga is the Korean representative song Fugitive, which was also covered by domestic Choi Jing vocals such as Kim Bumsoo and IU.This song is also a song that Kim Go-eun called in the live video of his 9th anniversary of his debut.Seonwoo Jeonga began to sing The Runaway with a distinctive appealing voice, and Kim Go-eun, who said that he was a steam fan of Seonwoo Jeonga, could not hide his heart as soon as he heard the first song.As the song progressed, the audience also blushed Onew by Onew and got wet on the stage of Seonwoo Jeonga.After the stage, Yoon Jong-shin confessed, I can not applaud (I have a lot of luck) and I can not applaud in the first (show) Fugitive and Lee Dong-wook I can not applaud and Lee Ji-ah said, The blow is too big after hearing this song and Lee Soo-hyun  No.Also, Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew, who were preparing for the next stage, could not calm down and said, I thought I would cry ...I can not easily start singing.The stage that followed was SHINees You and My Street prepared by Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew.You and My Street is a song written by SHINee late Jonghyun and composed by pianist Yiruma. It is a song about the heartfelt heart and longing of the earthman who loves the moon.Before the performance, Seonwoo Jeonga said, I like all SHINee songs, but it is my favorite ballad song.Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew began to sing You and My Street in a calm voice.The audience as well as the members fell into the song without being able to speak for a while, and the appearance of Onew, who endured tears while singing, made the scene even more delicious.Kim Go-eun said, If you cry, it is a brute, but it is too bad. Lee Dong-wook, who said he was a SHINee fan, expressed his gratitude to Onew after the song.
Seonwoo Jeonga appears in The Sea I WantedJTBCs Wishing Sea, which will be broadcast on August 10, will unveil the first Bar performance in Goseong, Gangwon Province, which was full of waves of emotion.On this day, Choi Jing singer-songwriter and vocalist Seonwoo Jeonga, who is a unique charm, appears as a second music alba.The first song prepared by music alba student Seonwoo Jeonga is the Korean representative song Fugitive, which was also covered by domestic Choi Jing vocals such as Kim Bumsoo and IU.This song is also a song that Kim Go-eun called in the live video of his 9th anniversary of his debut.Seonwoo Jeonga began to sing The Runaway with a distinctive appealing voice, and Kim Go-eun, who said that he was a steam fan of Seonwoo Jeonga, could not hide his heart as soon as he heard the first song.As the song progressed, the audience also blushed Onew by Onew and got wet on the stage of Seonwoo Jeonga.After the stage, Yoon Jong-shin confessed, I can not applaud (I have a lot of luck) and I can not applaud in the first (show) Fugitive and Lee Dong-wook I can not applaud and Lee Ji-ah said, The blow is too big after hearing this song and Lee Soo-hyun  No.Also, Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew, who were preparing for the next stage, could not calm down and said, I thought I would cry ...I can not easily start singing.The stage that followed was SHINees You and My Street prepared by Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew.You and My Street is a song written by SHINee late Jonghyun and composed by pianist Yiruma. It is a song about the heartfelt heart and longing of the earthman who loves the moon.Before the performance, Seonwoo Jeonga said, I like all SHINee songs, but it is my favorite ballad song.Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew began to sing You and My Street in a calm voice.The audience as well as the members fell into the song without being able to speak for a while, and the appearance of Onew, who endured tears while singing, made the scene even more delicious.Kim Go-eun said, If you cry, it is a brute, but it is too bad. Lee Dong-wook, who said he was a SHINee fan, expressed his gratitude to Onew after the song.

Seonwoo Jeonga appears in 'The Sea I Wanted'

JTBC's 'Wishing Sea', which will be broadcast on August 10, will unveil the first 'Bar' performance in Goseong, Gangwon Province, which was full of waves of emotion. On this day, Choi Jing singer-songwriter and vocalist Seonwoo Jeonga, who is a unique charm, appears as a second music alba.

The first song prepared by music alba student Seonwoo Jeonga is the Korean representative song 'Fugitive', which was also covered by domestic Choi Jing vocals such as Kim Bumsoo and IU. This song is also a song that Kim Go-eun called in the live video of his 9th anniversary of his debut. Seonwoo Jeonga began to sing 'The Runaway' with a distinctive appealing voice, and Kim Go-eun, who said that he was a 'steam fan' of Seonwoo Jeonga, could not hide his heart as soon as he heard the first song. As the song progressed, the audience also blushed Onew by Onew and got wet on the stage of Seonwoo Jeonga.

After the stage, Yoon Jong-shin confessed, "I can not applaud (I have a lot of luck)" and "I can not applaud" in the first (show) "Fugitive" and Lee Dong-wook "I can not applaud" and Lee Ji-ah said, "The blow is too big after hearing this song" and Lee Soo-hyun " No. Also, Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew, who were preparing for the next stage, could not calm down and said, "I thought I would cry ... "I can not easily start singing.

The stage that followed was SHINee's 'You and My Street' prepared by Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew. 'You and My Street' is a song written by SHINee late Jonghyun and composed by pianist Yiruma. It is a song about the heartfelt heart and longing of the earthman who loves the moon. Before the performance, Seonwoo Jeonga said, "I like all SHINee songs, but it is my favorite ballad song."

Seonwoo Jeonga and Onew began to sing 'You and My Street' in a calm voice. The audience as well as the members fell into the song without being able to speak for a while, and the appearance of Onew, who endured tears while singing, made the scene even more delicious. Kim Go-eun said, "If you cry, it is a brute, but it is too bad." Lee Dong-wook, who said he was a SHINee fan, expressed his gratitude to Onew after the song.