'Tyler Kwon' Jessica to give 14th anniversary speech "continue our Journey"

Jessica, from Girls Generation, celebrated her 14th anniversary of her debut.Jessica posted a picture and a picture on her instagram on the afternoon of the 6th, Words cannot express how much I love you and miss you, my #goldenstars (my golden stars, I can not express how much I love and miss).Weve seen each other growth through thick and thin.Youve picked me up and given me the strength to continue this amazing journey.I could not have done nothing without you. Thank you!14 years and counting (we have seen each other grow up, and we have empowered them to continue this Summertime; without you, we would have done nothing.Thank you).Ourjourney continues ... #14YearsWithJessicaJung (our Journey continues; our 14th anniversary with Jessica), he said, delighted.Inside the picture is a collection of colorful charms that Jessica has shown.With his bright beauty, he made his fans feel cool with his cool legs and stylish fashion sense.

Jessica, from Girls" Generation, celebrated her 14th anniversary of her debut.

Jessica posted a picture and a picture on her instagram on the afternoon of the 6th, "Words cannot express how much I love you and miss you, my #goldenstars (my golden stars, I can not express how much I love and miss).

"We've seen each other growth through thick and thin. You've picked me up and given me the strength to continue this amazing Journey. I could not have done nothing without you. Thank you! 14 years and counting (we have seen each other grow up, and we have empowered them to continue this Summertime; without you, we would have done nothing. Thank you).

“OurJourney continues ... #14YearsWithJessicaJung (our Journey continues; our 14th anniversary with Jessica),” he said, delighted.

Inside the picture is a collection of colorful charms that Jessica has shown.

With his bright beauty, he made his fans feel cool with his cool legs and stylish fashion sense.