"TV Cultwo Show" Kim Bo-sung "Friend, who borrowed money from the past, became corporate chairman, but he does not pay the principal."

Kim Bo-sung gave me the absurd experience of lending money.Actor Kim Bo-sung appeared as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-kwang on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on August 20.Kim Bo-sung said, Yes, and I am lending a small amount of 13 of the amount (to borrow) now, when asked if he had ever lent a lot of money.He said, I can not stay if I hear about the really difficult people.But after lending it, Ive only got my money back once. Kim Bo-sung said, I just give it to you, considering that you can not borrow it.He said he takes into account how strong the relationship is on the basis of lending money.Kim Bo-sung lent money on the day and said, Friend, who received the money, became the chairman of the parent company.I do not even contact him now, but I do not understand. The amount is about 30 million won.

Kim Bo-sung gave me the absurd experience of lending money.

Actor Kim Bo-sung appeared as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-kwang on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') broadcast on August 20.

Kim Bo-sung said, "Yes," and "I am lending a small amount of 13 of the amount (to borrow) now," when asked if he had ever lent a lot of money.

He said, "I can not stay if I hear about the really difficult people."

But after lending it, I've only got my money back once. Kim Bo-sung said, "I just give it to you, considering that you can not borrow it."

He said he takes into account how strong the relationship is on the basis of lending money.

Kim Bo-sung lent money on the day and said, "Friend, who received the money, became the chairman of the parent company. I do not even contact him now, but I do not understand. The amount is about 30 million won. "