'Together' Lee Eun-ha "My younger friend Maya the Bee Movie, tears giving me money envelope"

Singer Lee Eun-has current situation will be revealed.KBS 2TV Park Won-sooks Lets Live together, which is broadcasted on September 1, contains the story of a sister with Lee Eun-ha.Lee Eun-ha enjoyed the dinner with the food made by the sisters, including the recreational ceremony prepared by Hye Eun Yi himself.Lee Eun-ha, who has been eating rice for a long time, said he had busy days to pay off his debts from his new business.I recalled the past days when I had a hard time with the weight that I had to blow up to 90kg by battling the Cushing syndrome that I got in the middle.Especially, Suddenly, breast cancer came again, he said, and the sisters were saddened.Meanwhile, Hye Eun Yi, who has always felt sorry for Lee Eun-ha, revealed that Hye Eun Yi suddenly confessed that one day, I did not like your father.Hye Eun Yi surprised everyone by saying that he had endured with the idea that the galaxy will know someday and I kept you locked up.Lee Eun-ha was also surprised by the words of Hye Eun Yi, saying, I am the first to hear it.
Singer Lee Eun-has current situation will be revealed.KBS 2TV Park Won-sooks Lets Live together, which is broadcasted on September 1, contains the story of a sister with Lee Eun-ha.Lee Eun-ha enjoyed the dinner with the food made by the sisters, including the recreational ceremony prepared by Hye Eun Yi himself.Lee Eun-ha, who has been eating rice for a long time, said he had busy days to pay off his debts from his new business.I recalled the past days when I had a hard time with the weight that I had to blow up to 90kg by battling the Cushing syndrome that I got in the middle.Especially, Suddenly, breast cancer came again, he said, and the sisters were saddened.Meanwhile, Hye Eun Yi, who has always felt sorry for Lee Eun-ha, revealed that Hye Eun Yi suddenly confessed that one day, I did not like your father.Hye Eun Yi surprised everyone by saying that he had endured with the idea that the galaxy will know someday and I kept you locked up.Lee Eun-ha was also surprised by the words of Hye Eun Yi, saying, I am the first to hear it.
Singer Lee Eun-has current situation will be revealed.KBS 2TV Park Won-sooks Lets Live together, which is broadcasted on September 1, contains the story of a sister with Lee Eun-ha.Lee Eun-ha enjoyed the dinner with the food made by the sisters, including the recreational ceremony prepared by Hye Eun Yi himself.Lee Eun-ha, who has been eating rice for a long time, said he had busy days to pay off his debts from his new business.I recalled the past days when I had a hard time with the weight that I had to blow up to 90kg by battling the Cushing syndrome that I got in the middle.Especially, Suddenly, breast cancer came again, he said, and the sisters were saddened.Meanwhile, Hye Eun Yi, who has always felt sorry for Lee Eun-ha, revealed that Hye Eun Yi suddenly confessed that one day, I did not like your father.Hye Eun Yi surprised everyone by saying that he had endured with the idea that the galaxy will know someday and I kept you locked up.Lee Eun-ha was also surprised by the words of Hye Eun Yi, saying, I am the first to hear it.

Singer Lee Eun-ha's current situation will be revealed.

kbs 2TV Park Won-sook's Let's Live together', which is broadcasted on September 1, contains the story of a sister with Lee Eun-ha.

Lee Eun-ha enjoyed the dinner with the food made by the sisters, including the recreational ceremony prepared by Hye Eun Yi himself. Lee Eun-ha, who has been eating rice for a long time, said he had busy days to pay off his debts from his new business. I recalled the past days when I had a hard time with the weight that I had to blow up to 90kg by battling the Cushing syndrome that I got in the middle. Especially, "Suddenly, breast cancer came again," he said, and the sisters were saddened.

Meanwhile, Hye Eun Yi, who has always felt sorry for Lee Eun-ha, revealed that Hye Eun Yi suddenly confessed that one day, "I did not like your father." Hye Eun Yi surprised everyone by saying that he had endured with the idea that "the galaxy will know someday" and "I kept you locked up." Lee Eun-ha was also surprised by the words of Hye Eun Yi, saying, "I am the first to hear it."