Jang Hye-ri revealed the reason for leaving Girl's Day "I couldn't stand it because I didn't seem to fit" (breaking the pot)

Jang Yun-jeong will return to his days as a re-star of Surprise in 20 years.In LG HelloVisions original new entertainment show Jang Yun-jeongs Coating Break (directed by Ryu Bok-yeol/produced LG HelloVision), which will be broadcast on August 12, a painting family will visit Gangneung, Gangwon Province to meet Campingmates who dream of a singer.In the recent recording, Campingmate with a special history appeared and focused attention.Jang Hye-ri, who made his debut as a trot singer in 2020 after being a member of the popular girl group Girls Day and a band Bibab, is the main character.On this day, Jang Hye-ri said, I was too young at the time and different from the musical tendency I wanted.I think I can not stand it because it is not suitable clothes, he said. I came to be the second Jang Yun-jeong.

Jang Yun-jeong will return to his days as a re-star of Surprise in 20 years.

In lg Hellovision's original new entertainment show Jang Yun-jeong's Coating Break (directed by Ryu Bok-yeol/produced lg Hellovision), which will be broadcast on August 12, a painting family will visit Gangneung, Gangwon Province to meet Campingmates who dream of a singer.

In the recent recording, Campingmate with a special history appeared and focused attention. Jang Hye-ri, who made his debut as a trot singer in 2020 after being a member of the popular girl group 'Girl's Day' and a band 'Bibab', is the main character. On this day, Jang Hye-ri said, "I was too young at the time and different from the musical tendency I wanted. "I think I can not stand it because it is not suitable clothes," he said. "I came to be the second Jang Yun-jeong."