'The Join Song 2' Sung Hoon Lee Ga-ryung "The Final Ending, Unimaginable Story"

Actors of TV drama marriage writer divorce composition 2 ahead of the final meeting gave a final greeting to viewers.The 9 members of the Gypsy Ventures of Marriage Writer Divorce Composition 2 delivered a heartfelt Gypsy Song 2 End message.After the pregnancy of Affair girl song won, his wife, Lee Ga-ryung, and Affair girl song won, and the 30-year-old Husband judge Sung Hoon, who showed a double side with the show window couple, said, The staff and actors who had to break up due to the situation I want to tell you that I was able to run to the end because of it. In addition, he raised expectations for the final ending by saying, I hope you will have a story that you can not imagine at the end of the final ending.Lee Tae-gon, who led the story of the blue after the Affair fact was discovered in Season 2, received a favorable response by naturally digesting the wide range of performances from the perfect Husbands sweetness to the selfishness of Affair Husband.Lee Tae-gon, who recalled the preparation process before the season 2 shooting, said, I think I did my best in the given character. I analyzed a lot about the Yushin and I am satisfied that it has been delivered to some extent.I had a lot of hard feelings and I thought I had overcome it well, even though I lacked time. I was sorry, but I was grateful for the many people who loved me, he said.Park Joo-mi, who played Hot Summer Days in the Girl Song 2, expressed a daunting feeling, saying, I finished the season 2 after season 1, until the extreme betrayal of Husbands Affair and the guilt of my mother.Moreover, he said, There is a really interesting story waiting for me. I would like to ask you to watch a lot until the end.Lee Min-young, who played the role of the chief of the season 2 after pregnancy of the judge, said, When season 1 was over, I had to prepare for the season 2 filming, so I was sad because I thought that I would be going to break up for a long time after the season 2 filming.I am asking you to watch because you have a surprising story to the end, he asked the shooter.Lee Si-eun, who started to stand alone from the beginning of season 2, but suffered from the atrocities of Husband and Affair in her 50s without a search, expressed her gratitude to viewers, saying, I lived in Ishi-eun for 10 months and had a lot of difficulties and difficulties, but I was happy to receive a lot of support from viewers.I am sorry that I am End, and I ask you to support me until the end.Im surprised to wait for End after shooting season 2 and its just been a while since Ive just filmed it, said Jeon No-Min, a 50-year-old Husband Park Hae-ryun station who had only meant his attachment to his child, although he fell in love with his new child.I am grateful to the viewers who have loved me so far. Song Ji-in, who was an Affair girl but also worked on straight forward in love and comics with Kim Dong-mi (Kim Bo-yeon), said, I can not believe it is the last broadcast of season 2.I am so sad, he said, leaving a sad comment. I am glad that viewers love the song 2 so much that they can finish the filming happily.I ask you to watch a lot of things until the end. Although he started with Park Hae-ryun (Jeon No-Min) and Affair, Lim Hye-young, who showed stable performance amidst his self-reproach and happiness by promising marriage, said, I think it is the best thing I appreciate that the filming was completed without accident until season 2.Ive taken a great shot thanks to the love and interest of the viewers, and I hope youll be healthy during the tough times and enjoy the ending of the Jolsa Song 2.I thank the actors for their passion and the enthusiastic interest of viewers who were so in love with the characters during the 10 months of the season 1 and season 2, the production team said. I would like to ask for much expectation if we can see the ending of the final song 2 broadcast on the 8th (today).The final episode of Marriage Writer Divorce Composition 2 will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 8th.

Actors of TV Drama 'marriage writer divorce composition 2' ahead of the final meeting gave a final greeting to viewers.

The 9 members of the 'Gypsy Ventures' of 'marriage Writer Divorce Composition 2' delivered a heartfelt 'Gypsy Song 2' End message. After the pregnancy of Affair girl song won, his wife, Lee Ga-ryung, and Affair girl song won, and the 30-year-old Husband judge Sung Hoon, who showed a double side with the show window couple, said, "The staff and Actors who had to break up due to the situation I want to tell you that I was able to run to the End because of it. " In addition, he raised expectations for the final Ending by saying, "I hope you will have a story that you can not imagine at the End of the final Ending.

Lee Tae-gon, who led the story of the blue after the Affair fact was discovered in Season 2, received a favorable response by naturally digesting the wide range of performances from the perfect Husband's sweetness to the selfishness of Affair Husband. Lee Tae-gon, who recalled the preparation process before the season 2 shooting, said, "I think I did my best in the given character." "I analyzed a lot about the Yushin and I am satisfied that it has been delivered to some extent. I had a lot of hard feelings and I thought I had overcome it well, even though I lacked time. " "I was sorry, but I was grateful for the many people who loved me," he said.

Park Joo-mi, who played Hot Summer Days in the 'Girl Song 2', expressed a daunting feeling, saying, "I finished the season 2 after season 1," until the extreme betrayal of Husband's Affair and the guilt of my mother. Moreover, he said, "There is a really interesting story waiting for me. I would like to ask you to watch a lot until the End."

Lee Min-young, who played the role of the chief of the season 2 after pregnancy of the judge, said, "When season 1 was over, I had to prepare for the season 2 filming, so I was sad because I thought that I would be going to break up for a long time after the season 2 filming." "I am asking you to watch because you have a surprising story to the End," he asked the shooter.

Lee Si-eun, who started to stand alone from the beginning of season 2, but suffered from the atrocities of Husband and Affair in her 50s without a search, expressed her gratitude to viewers, saying, "I lived in Ishi-eun for 10 months and had a lot of difficulties and difficulties, but I was happy to receive a lot of support from viewers." "I am sorry that I am End, and I ask you to support me until the End."

“I’m surprised to wait for End after shooting season 2 and it’s just been a while since I’ve just filmed it,” said Jeon No-Min, a 50-year-old Husband Park Hae-ryun station who had only meant his attachment to his child, although he fell in love with his new child. I am grateful to the viewers who have loved me so far. "

Song Ji-in, who was an Affair girl but also worked on straight forward in love and comics with Kim Dong-mi (Kim Bo-yeon), said, "I can not believe it is the last broadcast of season 2. "I am so sad," he said, leaving a sad comment. "I am glad that viewers love the song 2 so much that they can finish the filming happily. I ask you to watch a lot of things until the End. "

Although he started with Park Hae-ryun (Jeon No-Min) and Affair, Lim Hye-young, who showed stable performance amidst his self-reproach and happiness by promising marriage, said, "I think it is the best thing I appreciate that the filming was completed without accident until season 2." “I’ve taken a great shot thanks to the love and interest of the viewers, and I hope you’ll be healthy during the tough times and enjoy the Ending of the Jolsa Song 2.”

“I thank the Actors for their passion and the enthusiastic interest of viewers who were so in love with the characters during the 10 months of the season 1 and season 2,” the production team said. “I would like to ask for much expectation if we can see the Ending of the final song 2 broadcast on the 8th (today).

The final episode of 'marriage Writer Divorce Composition 2' will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 8th.