Jeon In-kwon "prison Motive, We Steal All High-end Instruments...Bad X" (Incorruptibility)

On the 28th KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, a special feature of the nationalization Jeon In-kwon was broadcast.Jeon In-kwon made his official debut in the music industry in 1979 with the folk group together, and later became a vocalist in the 1985 rock band, and made his name to the public.The nationalization was the leading role in the era of Korean popular music by bringing a new wind to rock music at the time, especially with the husky tone and explosive singing power of Jeon In-kwon.In particular, the first album of the nationalization was honored with the highest honor of Korean popular music.On this day, Jeon In-kwon said, When I went to a cell, there were 13 people together, one of them was so different from me. At that time, If you are a real professional thief, I will tell you my home address.But one day I actually came and took all my expensive instruments. I made an appointment, so I couldnt even report it, he added.The Friend came out as the Friend and I came out with the meaning that I live in the same time differently from each other, said Jeon In-kwon.Jeon In-kwon praised the bands uproar for turning around and spinning stage, saying Sounds felt attractive and good.As for the nationalization March, I did not have a fast song in my first album, so I started to make it because I thought I needed a fast song.When I make a melody, the Friend created the code and was born. March contains the titles of hit songs such as Everyday with you and Until the morning comes.I think thats what I put in that at the time, I was impressed by many, said Jeon In-kwon.It was amazing, its witty and charming, he said of Carder Gardens March stage.On the hit song Train to the World by Forte di Quattro, Jeon In-kwon said, When this song was released, I heard a lot of words saying, Its like a pop song in Korean.It is the first Korean rock and roll, he explained.On the other hand, Park Wan-gyu, Park Ki-young, Lim Tae-kyung, Sunwoo Jung-a, Hot Pelt & Han, Ali, Soran, Hongdae Kwang, Carder Garden, Hong Isaac, Forte Di Quattro and Song Sohee appeared on the broadcast.Photo: KBS 2TV
On the 28th KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, a special feature of the nationalization Jeon In-kwon was broadcast.Jeon In-kwon made his official debut in the music industry in 1979 with the folk group together, and later became a vocalist in the 1985 rock band, and made his name to the public.The nationalization was the leading role in the era of Korean popular music by bringing a new wind to rock music at the time, especially with the husky tone and explosive singing power of Jeon In-kwon.In particular, the first album of the nationalization was honored with the highest honor of Korean popular music.On this day, Jeon In-kwon said, When I went to a cell, there were 13 people together, one of them was so different from me. At that time, If you are a real professional thief, I will tell you my home address.But one day I actually came and took all my expensive instruments. I made an appointment, so I couldnt even report it, he added.The Friend came out as the Friend and I came out with the meaning that I live in the same time differently from each other, said Jeon In-kwon.Jeon In-kwon praised the bands uproar for turning around and spinning stage, saying Sounds felt attractive and good.As for the nationalization March, I did not have a fast song in my first album, so I started to make it because I thought I needed a fast song.When I make a melody, the Friend created the code and was born. March contains the titles of hit songs such as Everyday with you and Until the morning comes.I think thats what I put in that at the time, I was impressed by many, said Jeon In-kwon.It was amazing, its witty and charming, he said of Carder Gardens March stage.On the hit song Train to the World by Forte di Quattro, Jeon In-kwon said, When this song was released, I heard a lot of words saying, Its like a pop song in Korean.It is the first Korean rock and roll, he explained.On the other hand, Park Wan-gyu, Park Ki-young, Lim Tae-kyung, Sunwoo Jung-a, Hot Pelt & Han, Ali, Soran, Hongdae Kwang, Carder Garden, Hong Isaac, Forte Di Quattro and Song Sohee appeared on the broadcast.Photo: KBS 2TV

On the 28th KBS 2TV 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend', a special feature of the nationAlization Jeon In-kwon was broadcast.

Jeon In-kwon made his official debut in the music industry in 1979 with the folk group together, and later became a vocAlist in the 1985 rock band, and made his name to the public. The nationAlization was the leading role in the era of Korean popular music by bringing a new wind to rock music at the time, especially with the husky tone and explosive singing poWer of Jeon In-kwon. In particular, the first album of the nationAlization was honored with the highest honor of Korean popular music.

On this day, Jeon In-kwon said, "When I Went to a cell, there Were 13 people together, one of them was so different from me." At that time, "If you are a real professional thief, I will tell you my home address. But one day I actually came and took all my expensive instruments. "

"I made an appointment, so I couldn't even report it," he added.

"The Friend came out as the Friend and I came out with the meaning that I live in the same time differently from each other," said Jeon In-kwon.

Jeon In-kwon praised the band's uproar for "turning around and spinning" stage, saying "Sounds felt attractive and good."

As for the nationAlization "March", "I did not have a fast song in my first album, so I started to make it because I thought I needed a fast song. When I make a melody, the Friend created the code and was born. "

'March' contains the titles of hit songs such as 'Everyday with you' and 'Until the morning comes'.

"I think that's what I put in that at the time, I was impressed by many," said Jeon In-kwon.

"It was amazing, it's witty and charming," he said of Carder Garden's "March" stage.

On the hit song "Train to the World" by Forte di Quattro, Jeon In-kwon said, "When this song was released, I heard a lot of words saying, 'It's like a pop song in Korean.' It is the first Korean rock and roll," he explained.

On the other hand, Park Wan-gyu, Park Ki-young, Lim Tae-kyung, Sunwoo Jung-a, Hot Pelt & Han, Ali, Soran, Hongdae Kwang, Carder Garden, Hong Isaac, Forte Di Quattro and Song Sohee appeared on the broadcast.

Photo: KBS 2TV