'The ally restaurant' Mother and daughter Kimbap house, "If we reveal our relationship, we will have a lot of insults...Many Cheering Thank You"

The heads of the mother and daughter Kimbap house thanked each other.On the 11th, SBS The alley restaurant was a solution for the alley market in Hanam.On this day, the mother and daughter Kimbap house finished the first business smoothly with the consideration of the guests.I was so happy, honestly, that I was happy and happy just to have people here, Mother said.And my daughter said, At first I thought I would eat a lot of insults. When I hear this, I actually look at it badly.But I will live harder because of Thank You and Cheering because everyone looks good. Mother also thanked her daughter for not being able to come out alone, and her daughter said, I have never started going to go with my mother and went to play.My mother was sick and so I did it. But my mother made an appointment with me.I decided to go to the hospital every day a week, but I think I will be able to show more progress if my mother recovers and I adapt. Finally, the mother and daughter conveyed their love to each other, and on the air, they Cheered the companionship of the mother and daughter who were darker than blood.

The heads of the Mother and daughter Kimbap house thanked each other.

On the 11th, SBS 'The alley restaurant' was a solution for the alley market in Hanam.

On this day, the Mother and daughter Kimbap house finished the first business smoothly with the consideration of the guests.

"I was so happy, honestly, that I was happy and happy just to have people here," Mother said.

And my daughter said, "At first I thought I would eat a lot of insults. When I hear this, I actually look at it badly. But I will live harder because of Thank You and Cheering because everyone looks good. "

Mother also thanked her daughter for not being able to come out alone, and her daughter said, "I have never started going to go with my Mother and went to play. My Mother was sick and so I did it. "But my Mother made an appointment with me. I decided to go to the hospital every day a week, but I think I will be able to show more progress if my Mother recovers and I adapt. "

Finally, the Mother and daughter conveyed their love to each other, and on the air, they Cheered the companionship of the Mother and daughter who were darker than blood.