Sumi Jo, today (8th) Mother image "My dear Mother...please rest now"

The vocalist Sumi Jo was given the mother image.According to agency SMI Entertainment on the 8th, Mother Kim Mal-soon of Sumi Jo died at 5:04 a.m. on the same day, aged 85.Sumi Jo is currently staying at Italy, and it is unlikely that he will be able to see off the last path of the deceased together.We dont know if we can come to Korea and win a prize because of Corona 19. He also declined to pay tribute for safety.Sumi Jo wrote on her SNS this afternoon: My mom, my beloved Mother, now youre on a road you cant ever come back, but my song for Mother will continue.Now rest easy, please protect me from the sky. Sumi Jo posted a picture with Mother.Mother Kim Mal-soon, of Sumi Jo, was reported to have been in hospital for a long time due to dementia years ago.Sumi Jo also made love with the release of her 2019 album Mother, which included a heartfelt love for Mother, and on May 8, she performed with My Mother at the Seoul Arts Center.Sumi Jo previously appeared on the cable channel tvN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block in May and mentioned Mother.Sumi Jo said, Mother has been playing classical music since prenatal school, and I was born singing. I am very good, and I have love and hatred for Mother.I am so grateful and I miss you.Sumi Jo also said, Mother has not seen the stage for years. The appearance of her daughter who wants to remember is like a small mother and daughter.I hope you will remember me as your mothers daughter, not the world-renowned vocalist Sumi Jo Sumi Jos Mother received the Mother of Artists award from the government in 2003.Sumi Jo, SMI Entertainment CEO Cho Young-joon and Cho Young-gu are among the bereaved families. The funeral hall is Samsung Seoul Hospital funeral home.Sumi Jo SNS

The vocalist Sumi Jo was given the Mother image.

According to agency SMI Entertainment on the 8th, Mother Kim Mal-soon of Sumi Jo died at 5:04 a.m. on the same day, aged 85.

Sumi Jo is currently staying at Italy, and it is unlikely that he will be able to see off the last path of the deceased together. “We don’t know if we can come to Korea and win a prize because of Corona 19.” He also declined to pay tribute for safety.

Sumi Jo wrote on her SNS this afternoon: "My mom, my beloved Mother, now you're on a road you can't ever come back, but my song for Mother will continue. Now rest easy, please protect me from the sky. "Sumi Jo posted a picture with Mother.

Mother Kim Mal-soon, of Sumi Jo, was reported to have been in hospital for a long time due to dementia years ago. Sumi Jo also made love with the release of her 2019 album Mother, which included a heartfelt love for Mother, and on May 8, she performed with My Mother at the Seoul Arts Center.

Sumi Jo previously appeared on the cable channel tvN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block in May and mentioned Mother. Sumi Jo said, “Mother has been playing classical music since prenatal school, and I was born singing. I am very good, and I have love and hatred for Mother. I am so grateful and I miss you.”

Sumi Jo also said, “Mother has not seen the stage for years. The appearance of her daughter who wants to remember is like a small Mother and daughter. I hope you will remember me as your Mother's daughter, not the world-renowned vocalist Sumi Jo "

Sumi Jo's Mother received the "Mother of Artists" award from the government in 2003.

Sumi Jo, SMI Entertainment CEO Cho Young-joon and Cho Young-gu are among the bereaved families. The funeral hall is Samsung Seoul Hospital funeral home.

Sumi Jo SNS