'Statue 2' Sei Ashina Ji-hoon, Non-Contact meeting Chinese pavilion test result disappointed with 'sub 5%'

SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, contains the honeymoon routine of the Sei Ashina Lee Ji-hoon couple.Lee Ji-hoon gave a non-Contact meeting with his craftsman through a video call.Lee Ji-hoon regretted that he could not do it directly because of Corona City, but he actively prepared to learn Sei Ashina to say hello to Japanese.Beyond the screen, Sei Ashinas parents greeted their son-in-law in Korean, especially when they were surprised by the young parents.Lee Ji-hoon said, It is the sixth year with my mother-in-law, and I am one year old with my sister.Sei Ashinas father told Lee Ji-hoon that he had prepared to say, I love you in the West.Lee Ji-hoon said, Sei Ashinas mother watched a lot of dramas, so Korea thought everything was Seaworld.I knew that Seaworld in the drama was a family culture, and when it happened, I asked Sei Ashina to come to Japan. Lee Ji-hoons Chinese Pavilion test results were then released; Lee Ji-hoon said: Sei Ashina completed prenatal testing first.It was my turn to be tested for the second generation plan. Sei Ashina said, Chinese pavilion is better than sheep, but Lee Ji-hoons many ages were worried.Lee Ji-hoon received shocking results that the number of Chinese pavilions and motility were within the normal range, but the shape of Chinese pavilion was less than the bottom 5%.Lee Ji-hoon asked the second generation plan, saying, Sei Ashina first wanted only two daughters, but now she has left it open.On the other hand, Ha Jae-sook jun-haeng living in Goseong, Gangwon ProvinceThe couple also included their daily lives. These couples revealed their hobbies. My body is a rule that makes it easier for me to use.I am constantly exercising, he said.lee jun-haengThe silver showed upcycling knack for recycling the trash brought during a beach walk. lee jun-haengI uploaded his work to a used transaction app, and said that the car was sold through the app.Ha Jae-sook attracted attention by gradation anger to her husband who did not keep her promise to ban used transactions.

SBS entertainment 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, contains the honeymoon routine of the Sei Ashina Lee Ji-hoon couple.

Lee Ji-hoon gave a Non-Contact meeting with his craftsman through a video call. Lee Ji-hoon regretted that he could not do it directly because of Corona City, but he actively prepared to learn Sei Ashina to say hello to Japanese.

Beyond the screen, Sei Ashina's parents greeted their son-in-law in Korean, especially when they were surprised by the young parents. Lee Ji-hoon said, "It is the sixth year with my mother-in-law, and I am one year old with my sister." Sei Ashina's father told Lee Ji-hoon that he had prepared to say, "I love you in the West."

Lee Ji-hoon said, "Sei Ashina's mother watched a lot of dramas, so Korea thought everything was Seaworld. I knew that Seaworld in the drama was a family culture, and when it happened, I asked Sei Ashina to come to Japan. "

Lee Ji-hoon's Chinese pavilion test results were then released; Lee Ji-hoon said: "Sei Ashina completed prenatal testing first. It was my turn to be tested for the second generation plan. " Sei Ashina said, "Chinese pavilion is better than sheep," but Lee Ji-hoon's many ages were worried.

Lee Ji-hoon received shocking results that the number of Chinese pavilions and motility were within the normal range, but the shape of Chinese pavilion was less than the bottom 5%. Lee Ji-hoon asked the second generation plan, saying, "Sei Ashina first wanted only two daughters, but now she has left it open."

On the other hand, Ha Jae-sook jun-haeng living in Goseong, Gangwon Province The couple also included their daily lives. These couples revealed their hobbies. "My body is a rule that makes it easier for me to use. I am constantly exercising, "he said.

lee jun-haeng The silver showed upcycling knack for recycling the trash brought during a beach walk. lee jun-haeng I uploaded his work to a used transaction app, and said that the car was sold through the app. Ha Jae-sook attracted attention by 'gradation anger' to her husband who did not keep her promise to ban used transactions.