'Spartacus' Frances Mosman, 33 years old

Ageo DeathFrench Mosman, a New Zealand actor who played in the drama Spartacus, died. 33 years old.Frances Mosman was killed in Sydney, Australia, on the 14th, the Hollywood reporter of the American entertainment media reported on the 18th (local time).Frances Mosmans spokesman, Catrin Rowlings, acknowledged his death, and the cause of the death was not known.In addition, Frances Mosmans agency said, I am very sad to announce his death. I am going to miss it more because I was always an actor who delivered positive energy.I also offer my condolences to his acquaintances and family, he said.Frances Mosman, meanwhile, was born in 1988 and played the role of Byters in his live dramas Spartacus 1: Blood and Sand and Spartacus 2: The Beginning of Multiple.

Ageo Death French Mosman, a New Zealand actor who played in the drama "Spartacus," died. 33 years old .

"Frances Mosman was killed in Sydney, Australia, on the 14th," the Hollywood reporter of the American entertainment media reported on the 18th (local time).

Frances Mosman's spokesman, Catrin Rowlings, acknowledged his Death, and the cause of the Death was not known.

In addition, Frances Mosman's Agency said, "I am very sad to announce his Death. I am going to miss it more because I was always an actor who delivered positive energy. I also offer my condolences to his acquaintances and family," he said.

Frances Mosman, meanwhile, was born in 1988 and played the role of Byters in his live dramas "Spartacus 1: Blood and Sand" and "Spartacus 2: The Beginning of Multiple".