Song Kang, cutie look also fatal...Should catch the premiere is a boyfriend

Actor Song Kang, who sings the Should catch the premiere, has been unveiled.On the 31st, Song Kangs agency, Tree Ectus Official Instagram, said, Song Kang knows, but should catch the premiere.Actor I am breathtaking in cuteness .. I am enjoying my time with Jae-in in I know today. The photo shows Song Kang posing with a doll tightly wrapped.Song Kangs boyfriend creation visuals with a thrilling eye and a smile are causing the soul catch the premiere.On the other hand, Song Kang is meeting with fans as Park Jae-eon in JTBC drama I Know.I know, but it is a drama depicting the romance of a man, Park Jae-eon, who wants to ride a love affair with a woman who wants to love, even though she does not believe in love.

Actor Song Kang, who sings the Should catch the premiere, has been unveiled.

On the 31st, Song Kang's agency, Tree Ectus Official Instagram, said, "Song Kang knows, but Should catch the premiere. Actor I am breathtaking in cuteness .. I am enjoying my time with Jae-in in I know today. "

The photo shows Song Kang posing with a doll tightly wrapped. Song Kang's boyfriend creation visuals with a thrilling eye and a smile are causing the soul catch the premiere.

On the other hand, Song Kang is meeting with fans as Park Jae-eon in JTBC drama 'I Know'. I know, but it is a drama depicting the romance of a man, Park Jae-eon, who wants to ride a love affair with a woman who wants to love, even though she does not believe in love.