Song Ga-in, Gowoon Korean traditional clothing figure

Trot Singer Song Ga-in focused on the fans by showing off his Gowoon Korean traditional clothing appearance.On the afternoon of the 4th, Song Ga-in posted two photos on his personal Instagram with an article entitled No, I thought you were laughing.Song Ga-in in the public photo is a Korean traditional clothing and a picture taken with a puppy in his arms.Especially, his visuals, which show off his Gowoon Korean traditional clothing figure, are admiring the viewers.The netizens who saw this were various reactions such as cute and so beautiful, I envy Hwanggu, I am the most beautiful trot queen, I want you to be Hwanggu.iMBC  Photo Source Song Ga-in Instagram
Trot Singer Song Ga-in focused on the fans by showing off his Gowoon Korean traditional clothing appearance.On the afternoon of the 4th, Song Ga-in posted two photos on his personal Instagram with an article entitled No, I thought you were laughing.Song Ga-in in the public photo is a Korean traditional clothing and a picture taken with a puppy in his arms.Especially, his visuals, which show off his Gowoon Korean traditional clothing figure, are admiring the viewers.The netizens who saw this were various reactions such as cute and so beautiful, I envy Hwanggu, I am the most beautiful trot queen, I want you to be Hwanggu.iMBC  Photo Source Song Ga-in Instagram

Trot Singer Song Ga-in focused on the fans by showing off his Gowoon Korean traditional clothing appearance.

On the afternoon of the 4th, Song Ga-in posted two photos on his personal Instagram with an article entitled "No, I thought you were laughing."

Song Ga-in in the public photo is a Korean traditional clothing and a picture taken with a puppy in his arms. Especially, his visuals, which show off his Gowoon Korean traditional clothing figure, are admiring the viewers.

The netizens who saw this were various reactions such as "cute and so beautiful", "I envy Hwanggu", "I am the most beautiful trot queen", "I want you to be Hwanggu".

iMBC Photo Source Song Ga-in Instagram