So-won Ham "I'm a busy lady keeping a family...and Thank You to fans after the controversy" (professional)

So-won Ham posted on his Instagram on the 18th, I am a busy aunt who keeps a family and raises a child. When I do not broadcast, I am a real aunt.So-won Ham said, I studied a lot of summerday with DIM. I hope that all those who give DM to me will be happy, live well, become rich, laugh a lot and be healthy.The photos released together included a screen of a DM (direct message) capture that So-won Ham received from fans.Fans also conveyed warm words and comforts, and Cheerings words full of fighting.Earlier, an online community posted that So-won Ham reported to the National Newspaper that he had been lying down and receiving eyebrow tattoos for violating the rules and Illegal medical treatment.Since then, criticism has been followed by the content, and So-won Ham said through his Instagram on the 17th, I learned that it is Illegal through related articles today.It is a general part, but Illegal is Illegal, so I will keep in mind. So-won Ham also explained that he took off his mask during the eyebrow tattoo procedure and took off his photo, saying, I took off my face for a while because I saw the face balance in eyebrow tattoo.So-won Ham captured several articles related to him on the same day and posted them as images, saying, Thank you for all the good articles and bad articles.On the other hand, So-won Ham acknowledged the fact and stopped broadcasting after being caught up in the controversy about the TV entertainment program wifes taste Falsify.So-won Ham, who has been active in SNS since then, has been caught up in controversy over the use of Wook with mother-in-law recently.He apologized, I will be a little late but I will be a So-won Ham that will fix it a little bit.I am a busy lady who keeps a family and raises an eye. ~ When I do not broadcast,Yesterday DM I gave you a lot of DM I am sad, DM I studied Yesterday with DM DM of DM birthday I do not knowI just hope that everyone who gives me a DM will be happy, well-off, rich, laughing and healthy.Thank you for giving me a yesterday DM ~ Photo: Instagram
So-won Ham posted on his Instagram on the 18th, I am a busy aunt who keeps a family and raises a child. When I do not broadcast, I am a real aunt.So-won Ham said, I studied a lot of summerday with DIM. I hope that all those who give DM to me will be happy, live well, become rich, laugh a lot and be healthy.The photos released together included a screen of a DM (direct message) capture that So-won Ham received from fans.Fans also conveyed warm words and comforts, and Cheerings words full of fighting.Earlier, an online community posted that So-won Ham reported to the National Newspaper that he had been lying down and receiving eyebrow tattoos for violating the rules and Illegal medical treatment.Since then, criticism has been followed by the content, and So-won Ham said through his Instagram on the 17th, I learned that it is Illegal through related articles today.It is a general part, but Illegal is Illegal, so I will keep in mind. So-won Ham also explained that he took off his mask during the eyebrow tattoo procedure and took off his photo, saying, I took off my face for a while because I saw the face balance in eyebrow tattoo.So-won Ham captured several articles related to him on the same day and posted them as images, saying, Thank you for all the good articles and bad articles.On the other hand, So-won Ham acknowledged the fact and stopped broadcasting after being caught up in the controversy about the TV entertainment program wifes taste Falsify.So-won Ham, who has been active in SNS since then, has been caught up in controversy over the use of Wook with mother-in-law recently.He apologized, I will be a little late but I will be a So-won Ham that will fix it a little bit.I am a busy lady who keeps a family and raises an eye. ~ When I do not broadcast,Yesterday DM I gave you a lot of DM I am sad, DM I studied Yesterday with DM DM of DM birthday I do not knowI just hope that everyone who gives me a DM will be happy, well-off, rich, laughing and healthy.Thank you for giving me a yesterday DM ~ Photo: Instagram

So-won Ham posted on his Instagram on the 18th, "I am a busy aunt who keeps a family and raises a child. When I do not broadcast, I am a real aunt."

So-won Ham said, "I studied a lot of summerday with DIM." "I hope that all those who give DM to me will be happy, live well, become rich, laugh a lot and be healthy."

The photos released together included a screen of a DM (direct message) capture that So-won Ham received from fans. Fans also conveyed warm words and comforts, and Cheering's words full of fighting.

Earlier, an online community posted that So-won Ham reported to the National Newspaper that he had been lying down and receiving eyebrow tattoos for violating the rules and Illegal medical treatment.

Since then, criticism has been followed by the content, and So-won Ham said through his Instagram on the 17th, "I learned that it is Illegal through related articles today. It is a general part, but Illegal is Illegal, so I will keep in mind. " So-won Ham also explained that he took off his mask during the eyebrow tattoo procedure and took off his photo, saying, "I took off my face for a while because I saw the face balance in eyebrow tattoo."

So-won Ham captured several articles related to him on the same day and posted them as images, saying, "Thank You for all the good articles and bad articles."

On the other hand, So-won Ham acknowledged the fact and stopped broadcasting after being caught up in the controversy about the TV entertainment program 'wife's taste' Falsify. So-won Ham, who has been active in SNS since then, has been caught up in controversy over the use of Wook with mother-in-law recently. He apologized, "I will be a little late but I will be a So-won Ham that will fix it a little bit."

I am a busy lady who keeps a family and raises an eye. ~ When I do not broadcast,

Yesterday DM I gave you a lot of DM I am sad, DM I studied Yesterday with DM DM of DM birthday I do not know

I just hope that everyone who gives me a DM will be happy, well-off, rich, laughing and healthy.

Thank You for giving me a Yesterday DM ~

Photo: Instagram