'Single mom' Hye-ri Kim "Child birth at 41, divorce at 3" ('Superman')

Actor Hye-ri Kim reveals his grievance as a single momIn the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman, which was broadcast on the evening of the 1st, the meeting between Sayuri and Hye-ri Kim was drawn.I had a child at 41; there were many things that worried me, Hye-ri Kim said.When Sayuri asked if she wanted to have more children, Hye-ri Kim said, I wanted to have more children, but I could not.For the record, she became a single mom when she was about three years old.Hye-ri Kim said, It was so hard and stressful.When I was in kindergarten, I often went to play with my children. My friends come out with my mother, Father, and my child is not alone with my mother.I tried harder to make the child feel like Fathers vacancy.Hye-ri Kim also told me about helping a single woman who had no face-to-face. I was watching TV and a single woman came out.I needed help so I called first.Hye-ri Kim added, I took care of my child for six months to maintain the basic livelihood of Father and child.
Actor Hye-ri Kim reveals his grievance as a single momIn the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman, which was broadcast on the evening of the 1st, the meeting between Sayuri and Hye-ri Kim was drawn.I had a child at 41; there were many things that worried me, Hye-ri Kim said.When Sayuri asked if she wanted to have more children, Hye-ri Kim said, I wanted to have more children, but I could not.For the record, she became a single mom when she was about three years old.Hye-ri Kim said, It was so hard and stressful.When I was in kindergarten, I often went to play with my children. My friends come out with my mother, Father, and my child is not alone with my mother.I tried harder to make the child feel like Fathers vacancy.Hye-ri Kim also told me about helping a single woman who had no face-to-face. I was watching TV and a single woman came out.I needed help so I called first.Hye-ri Kim added, I took care of my child for six months to maintain the basic livelihood of Father and child.

Actor Hye-ri Kim reveals his grievance as a Single mom

In the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman, which was broadcast on the evening of the 1st, the meeting between Sayuri and Hye-ri Kim was drawn.

“I had a child at 41; there were many things that worried me,” Hye-ri Kim said. When Sayuri asked if she wanted to have more children, Hye-ri Kim said, "I wanted to have more children, but I could not. “For the record, she became a Single mom when she was about three years old.”

Hye-ri Kim said, “It was so hard and stressful. When I was in kindergarten, I often went to play with my children. My friends come out with my mother, Father, and my child is not alone with my mother. “I tried harder to make the child feel like Father’s vacancy.”

Hye-ri Kim also told me about helping a single woman who had no face-to-face. “I was watching TV and a single woman came out. I needed help so I called first.”

Hye-ri Kim added, "I took care of my child for six months to maintain the basic livelihood of Father and child."