Sim Jin-hwa, See through Dot Love Still

On the 4th, Sim Jin-hwa wrote on his instagram: Today Ive layered See through Dot on Lyn; Ive also seen jackets.I am so beautiful even if I wear it with my neck Paula  .In the open photo, Sim Jin-hwa boasted an attractive fashion in a dot-patterned black dress.Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa marriaged with Comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011; the couple are currently appearing on JTBCs entertainment series I Cant Be No.1.

On the 4th, Sim Jin-hwa wrote on his instagram: "Today I've layered See through Dot on Lyn; I've also seen jackets. I am so beautiful even if I wear it with my neck Paula ".

In the open photo, Sim Jin-hwa boasted an attractive fashion in a dot-patterned black dress.

Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa marriaged with Comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011; the couple are currently appearing on JTBC's entertainment series "I Can't Be No.1".